Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Payment issues on Ali Express

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Mar 04 2019, 3:50 pm
I'm having a problem paying for orders on Ali Express. It shows me an error message no matter which payment method I use. I also tried opening a new account and had the same problem.

Any advice?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Mar 04 2019, 6:39 pm
I actually just had the same thing. It ended up being because my cc company first wanted to verify it wasn’t fraud as I had never made a purchase from them.

Pandabeer

Post Sun, Mar 10 2019, 4:39 pm
I've had same issue on my cell. Via computer it went through right away

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 10 2019, 4:55 pm
Do they have a PayPal option? Much safer.

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Mar 10 2019, 5:33 pm
No paypal option. I tried it on mobile, laptop, desktop, and even on incognito (someone on google suggested).

I wanted to use my debit card but now they need me to upload all kinds of identification verification, such as my ID card, a bank statement, and I dunno what else. Which obviously I'm not doing for a Chinese company.

I even tried opening a new account under a different email address but nothing doing.

I can't figure this out.

Cheiny

Post Sun, Mar 10 2019, 5:38 pm
amother wrote:
I'm having a problem paying for orders on Ali Express. It shows me an error message no matter which payment method I use. I also tried opening a new account and had the same problem.

Any advice?

Be very careful, guys! My credit card was compromised after I ordered something on Ali and entered my cc number!!

mishpacha1

Post Sun, Mar 10 2019, 6:30 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Be very careful, guys! My credit card was compromised after I ordered something on Ali and entered my cc number!!

Are you sure its from Ali? I would assume they have protection on their site since its so big....
I just ordered a bunch of bands/ beanies online so I hope that nothing happens!!

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 10 2019, 7:14 pm
If you're not using PayPal, use a card lile Amex that has buyers protection.

Pandabeer

Post Sun, Mar 10 2019, 8:01 pm
amother wrote:
No paypal option. I tried it on mobile, laptop, desktop, and even on incognito (someone on google suggested).

I wanted to use my debit card but now they need me to upload all kinds of identification verification, such as my ID card, a bank statement, and I dunno what else. Which obviously I'm not doing for a Chinese company.

I even tried opening a new account under a different email address but nothing doing.

I can't figure this out.

Debit cards don't work, I think you have to ask the bank to approve or tell then where you going to use it, be they'll allow for the amount of time you ask

forgetit

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 4:03 am
I also had the error message a couple of times. Then I went back to item and tried the option of "Buy Now" instead of buying from shopping cart and all was good. Works every time.

Lizzie4

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 5:49 am
Someone told me you can't use an American card in Israel, only an Israeli card

fiji

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 6:45 am
Lizzie4 wrote:
Someone told me you can't use an American card in Israel, only an Israeli card

This. It took me forever to figure it out. I tried with probably more than five different credit cards. I opened new accounts... Nothing worked.
Eventually we opened up an Israeli credit card. I decided to try it. Worked right away.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 8:58 am
forgetit wrote:
I also had the error message a couple of times. Then I went back to item and tried the option of "Buy Now" instead of buying from shopping cart and all was good. Works every time.

I'll try this. Thanks!

forgetit

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 10:02 am
amother wrote:
I'll try this. Thanks!

Let us know: I'm curious:)

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 10:43 am
forgetit wrote:
Let us know: I'm curious:)

Using a debit card I got this error message:

You haven't signed in, or your previous session has expired. Please sign in again.

Next I'll try a credit card.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 5:49 pm
amother wrote:
Using a debit card I got this error message:

You haven't signed in, or your previous session has expired. Please sign in again.

Next I'll try a credit card.

Same problem.

So annoyed. All for a trinket worth a dollar and thirty-three cents.

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Mar 12 2019, 10:44 am
Update: nothing doing.

A friend was able to use my cc on her own account. Why does Aliexpress hate me? On all my email addresses...

Lol
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics