Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Kiki sheitels

dena613

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 10:20 pm
Hi, looking into buying a Kiki sheitel.
I have a bad one, but my friends say kikis are good, so maybe mine was a lemon.

if you have Kikis, please let me know how they have kept up and if you're happy with it.

preciousmommy

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 10:23 pm
I had one for 6 years, and it held up well. It was by no means dead, but I was looking to get a new style. I now have 2 new Kikis (2 years old). I don't have experience with many brands, but I've been happy with Kiki. Comfortable cap, good quality hair.

SingALong

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 10:24 pm
I have one about 5 years old, held up beautifully, I dyed it twice since then and added some baby hair in the front a couple of years ago. I bought another Kiki this year that I also love, different style than the first but sooo comfortable. I find that their hair is rich and looks really good

srbmom

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 10:27 pm
I have one 4 years old. Wear it every day and love it. It is so comfortable. I feel like the hair has such a natural look to it, not super sleek fake looking, but not too thick and full.

applesbananas

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 10:49 pm
Im a sheitel macher and I sell them. I have one so does my mom and my sisters. We have been pretty happy all around. That being said I always tell my customers not to get a brand that theyve been unhappy with because if they are unhappy again they are going to beat themselves up about it..

dena613

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 11:08 pm
applesbananas wrote:
Im a sheitel macher and I sell them. I have one so does my mom and my sisters. We have been pretty happy all around. That being said I always tell my customers not to get a brand that theyve been unhappy with because if they are unhappy again they are going to beat themselves up about it..

Thank you!
What sheitel would you recommend, 2000 and under?

applesbananas

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 11:13 pm
I take it you wear short and dark? A longer or blonder kiki would be over 2k. What type of style are u looking for ? Rosemarie is a similar price point- thats very sleek generally
Clary- fuller/ wavier a lot of the time.

applesbananas

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 11:14 pm
Maybe a sary pink would work for u?

Tzivia18

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 1:02 am
dena613 wrote:
Thank you!
What sheitel would you recommend, 2000 and under?

How about a Milano? I really like mine, and it was under 2000.

HeartyAppetite

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 1:38 am
My best Sheitel is a Kiki. I have it for 5 years and It’s lasting longer than all my other sheitels.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels