Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
I suspect cleaning woman stole my DS clothes

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 12:40 am
Hi
My DS's shirt worth about $50 and my other DS suit I bought him for an upcoming wedding (worth $100) went missing. I am suspecting that she stole it since no one else came to our house and we searched EVERYWHERE. I have a small apartment so it's not like I could have forgotten to check a miscellaneous closet somewhere.
The shirt went missing a while ago but the suit was definitely there a day before she came last week and was gone the night after she left.
The question is what do I do now?
I have no cameras in my apartment so obviously no proof. I do have the woman's name and a photo of her and I know which neighborhood she lives in but that's it. There is no cleaning agency involved.
I guess I am wondering if I can somehow "scare" her into returning the items? Chances are she sold them already but I guess in case not?
This is so frustrating. For over a decade I never had cleaning help and now I finally found someone steady than I thought I was happy with just very recently and then this happened....
Maybe I am just not cleaning help worthy.....
Anon because I told people about this irl who are on this site.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 2:02 am
I don't think you can do anything really.
It's crazy I had so many things suddenly go missing with 1 lady & she would even go so far as to help me look for them. Weird stuff like a teenager's dress, or whatever.
Never turned up .
I finally had to get rid of her & bh things stopped disappearing.

I'm sorry.

Surrendered

Post Sun, Jun 16 2019, 2:19 am
My sisters cleaning lady stole a worthy item, the next time she came, my sister said that she's searching for this item and is ready to pay her an amount of money if she "finds" it for her.
The woman "found" the item the next time she came!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry