Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Aliexpress, how do I know what I’m getting

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 3:51 am
I see a lot of tzniut dresses, or easily fixed to be tzniut dresses on aliexpress
I see different stores selling the same dress at different price points. Some as much as 50% cheaper.
How do I know what I’m actually getting
Is the pic they show the actual item from their store?
I see the same dress on the same model?

Also, how do I know if it’s free returns?

I’ll post an example

Israeli_C

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 3:56 am
It's hit and miss. I've got some great and terrible stuff on aliexpress. At least not much money gets wasted if it's a miss. Usually reviews help, and sometimes people post 'real' pictures of the product. Return policy is usually in the product description.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 4:44 am
Israeli_C wrote:
It's hit and miss. I've got some great and terrible stuff on aliexpress. At least not much money gets wasted if it's a miss. Usually reviews help, and sometimes people post 'real' pictures of the product. Return policy is usually in the product description.

Can it be hit or miss from the same store.
Or, usually there are stores that most products are good quality.

Don’t know how to post, but the store’s name is LD Linda Della

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 5:01 am
Some stores are hit and miss. Some stores are all great.
You need to see reviews and pictures. The best is to get a recommendation from friends for a specific shop.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 7:58 am
I’ve found sizes to fluctuate tremendously.
While I’ve gotten some decent stuff I’ve found that amazon has a lot of comparable items with better return policy
The one person I know who does well is slim and knows how to sew. Only buys pieces recommended on other sites and then fixes up a lot.
In the future for myself I would only buy really cheap items like headbands and winter accessories.

1 I bought costume earrings they were gorgeous but way bigger then I expected. Amazon has similar priced the same.
2. Baby boy clothing that is 18 months the sizing was so diffferemt. Some pants looked cheap. You can get adorable ribbed sets from kiddi chic for $15. To get a set from China for $12 just wasn’t worth it.
3. Girl dresses were adorable but too long. So had to pay the shorten. One girl didn’t love the style. But there was no returns. I’d do better shopping at the local cheapest store. I think it is also better quality. And on sale not that much more.

flmommy

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 8:09 am
I looked at that seller. Clothes do look very nice. Hard to watch the model in the videos as she is so “twitchy.” I would be interested to hear your review if you do order.

rising hero

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 12:17 pm
Often you see the same item from different sellers with different prices. Most times one is free shipping and the other not or its a seller I wouldnt order from.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics