Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Leaking Diapers at Night

amother

Post Sun, Nov 11 2007, 12:45 pm
My 15 month old has finally started sleeping well at night- I put her down at 7 PM and she sleeps till 8 AM. BH! I am really enjoying have a proper night finally. But the problem is that now that she sleeps such a long stretch, when I get her in the morning she is drenched thru. I am already using overnight diapers!

I dont know what to do - I really dont want to disturb her excellent stretch of sleep by waking her to do a mid-night diaper change...

Any suggestions??

Beauty and the Beast

Post Sun, Nov 11 2007, 12:50 pm
I have the same thing with mine, but he wakes up if he is wet, crying to be changed. I heard of an idea that might help.
You put 2 diapers on them, the first one, put it on the regular way, the top one, u put on backwards, so the main padding is in the front.

I did do this once, but he woke up anyway fromt he wet feeling, but if u say she doesnt wake up, it may work for you.

Helani

Post Sun, Nov 11 2007, 12:53 pm
I had that problem with my baby, so for the night I put my 2 year olds diaper on him (size 6 vs 4). I just tighter it well around the waste, and it's big enough to keep him dry until morning. The only trick is to remember to put the right diaper on in the evening.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sun, Nov 11 2007, 10:07 pm
use the next size, try Cruisers, limit fluid intake in the evenings....

NotInNJMommy

Post Sun, Nov 11 2007, 10:25 pm
I've also had hatzlochah by using the next size up at night.

Baruch hashem dd sleeps through the night! Smile

Ima2

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 3:13 pm
Same here, I put the size bigger on my dd. Pampers cruisers is the only on eI found that works this way. I also tried the overnites from huggies, but it turned out to be worse than the regular diapers (and they're more expensive too!). Good luck!

Maya

Post Mon, Nov 19 2007, 3:16 pm
Quote:
I also tried the overnites from huggies, but it turned out to be worse than the regular diapers (and they're more expensive too!).

I use the Huggies Overnites and am very very happy with them. My baby can drink up to 3 bottles and still not leak. They are more expensive, but it's worth it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics