Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Test for driving permit

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 1:01 pm
Trying to study and I'm wondering, do I need to know all the funes, suspension, jail time for all the offenses by heart?

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 1:16 pm
No you dont but you need to know about the alcohol and the beer, how much etc

Notsobusy

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 1:23 pm
You can take practice tests on line. My kids found it very helpful

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 1:31 pm
I do the online tests, but I get styck by the penalties & fines.
Is here a cheating test, like in NY, where you know from on approx 150 questions you will pass the test?

Notsobusy

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 1:36 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I do the online tests, but I get styck by the penalties & fines.
Is here a cheating test, like in NY, where you know from on approx 150 questions you will pass the test?

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but here you can get a bunch wrong and still pass, my dd thinks either 8 or 10 questions, but she doesn't remember for sure. So you can probably pass if that's the only thing you don't know. Worst case scenario you can take it again. It's really not a big deal.

Flip Flops

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 1:38 pm
Did this in high school, (we studied through history class Smile ) these are the tips I cld give u:
Read the book, don't have to study or memorize it.
Get some practice tests and know the answers well. Many questions will be the same or of similar style.
At the test there is an option to skip a questions. If I remember correctly you can skip up to 5 questions. In addition, you can get 5 wrong.
If you really don't know an answer - skip the question!! It really helps for the one or two random questions you will get and have no clue as to what the answer may be.
In addition, keep in mind that all answers will be multiple choice so if you know the basic idea you should be ok.

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 1:40 pm
This is a cheating test. They will most likely choose from these questions. I passed just from studying these and I did not open a book. Note: The question they give may be a flip of the question here such as turn the answer thats here into the question and the question into the answer.
http://www.skillfuldrivingscho.....t.php

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 1:43 pm
Thanks all for your replies & encouragements

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 1:45 pm
The link I posted above said its a sample test. Its really a cheating test bcz I had a lot of those actual questions and I think its really illegal to give out a cheating test

Flip Flops

Post Sun, Jul 28 2019, 2:15 pm
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
The link I posted above said its a sample test. Its really a cheating test bcz I had a lot of those actual questions and I think its really illegal to give out a cheating test

I don't know exactly what is and isn't allowed, but a friend of mine came into the testing center holding one of these papers with sample questions, and they got really upset at her and took it away.
Also, I do remember there being one test that had a lot of questions about alcohol and fines... everyone I knew who got it failed. We all just prayed we wouldn't get that one.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries