Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Cruise control diet

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 02 2019, 8:10 am
hi does anyone here have experience with the cruise control diet? if so, can you give me a little info about how it works and if it worked for you? is it a doable diet?
thanks in advance

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Sep 02 2019, 8:22 am
This is really just intermittent fasting using 16 hour fast 8 hour eating window.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Sep 02 2019, 8:40 am
I pretty much do that all the time. I need a lot of sleep, and when I wake up it takes me several hours before I'm in the mood to eat.

I eat healthy and in small portions, but I am still the same weight. I don't think this plan works, at least not with my metabolism.

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Sep 02 2019, 11:01 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
I pretty much do that all the time. I need a lot of sleep, and when I wake up it takes me several hours before I'm in the mood to eat.

I eat healthy and in small portions, but I am still the same weight. I don't think this plan works, at least not with my metabolism.

That may be because you're asleep a lot of the time. I'm assuming metabolism isn't quite the same when we're awake as when we're asleep.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise