Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
How to cope with thid

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 04 2019, 4:43 am
Im 2 weeks into my new job , new field , im mostly there on my own . My boss doesnt live here but gets very frustrated if something doesnt go smoothly, like there was technical problems the past few days . Yesterday I went in and again something didnt work and I told her I tried everything and nothing seems to change and there is nothing I can find wrong , im not a I T technician , that is not my job and I dont feel its my fault that every day something stops working. I do my job wonderful and im very responsible and give my all , but I feel she gets very frustrated with her equipments not working smoothly. I started getting severe anxiety to go in. I took the job since I figured its a good job to gain experience from the work I do, but I have terrible pressure every day hoping again that things will go smoothly, and I get really scared that she yells @ me when I dont get something right. Im there just 2 weeks , received a quick training and she offered shel be over the phone working with me. Yet when problems come up she doesnt take it and looses herself on me. .. now I have anxiety and feel scared. Help!

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Dec 04 2019, 5:14 am
Get Contact info for a technician, and when something malfunctions, request permission from the boss to call “Mr. x” for service.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics