Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Son has stash of lingerie model pics; say something?
Previous  1  2  3  4

malki2

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 10:54 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Sick?

Everyone has their issues, and I'm sure you manage all the mitzvot perfectly. Hashem is the true judge. I don't know why He made certain people the way they are, and neither do you.

I hope I never meet you in real life.

Well perhaps not everyone here cares to hear about your daughter’s experimentation experiences. Sorry.

You can believe in gender fluidity if you wish, but personally, I think it’s a bunch of BS. Teens are definitely very easily confused, but if raised normally they will mostly all figure out what part is meant to go where. Could there be a few rare exceptions? Perhaps. But not to the extent that it’s being portrayed. If your daughter tells you that she wants a relations change operation, are you just gonna smile and say, “sure sweetie, whatever floats your boat!”

keym

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 10:58 am
malki2 wrote:
Well perhaps not everyone here cares to hear about your daughter’s experimentation experiences. Sorry.

You can believe in gender fluidity if you wish, but personally, I think it’s a bunch of BS. Teens are definitely very easily confused, but if raised normally they will mostly all figure out what part is meant to go where. Could there be a few rare exceptions? Perhaps. But not to the extent that it’s being portrayed. If your daughter tells you that she wants a relations change operation, are you just gonna smile and say, “sure sweetie, whatever floats your boat!”

How in the world is this allowed?
Forget the rules of this site for a moment. How is this not onaas devarim?
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic       Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children