Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Toy storage system

serenity8843

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 3:00 pm
What is your system for storing toys in between use? I don’t have a toy closet and I need an idea for how to store the many toys we‘ve accumulated in the last 18 months since my son was born. If you can provide a link for any storage products that you recommend that would be great!

teachkids

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 3:08 pm
We have an ikea kallax and the fabric cubes. Big things live on top (we keep ours sideways and low) and small things are in a cube by category. Some toys are just on a shelf

gande

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 3:43 pm
I have ikea trojan I like that it is very customizable and sturdy bins. You can choose bin size and add shelves. U can add units as you go along in a few shapes and sizes
If u dont want a toddler with having easy access to all the toys you can buy a pantry type closet with doors and shelves.

Adela

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 3:53 pm
Purchased this on Amazon (link below). And storage cubes in Amazing Savings. Great for the price paid!
Its plastic, like a school folder.... but still holding up now 2 years later....

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M.....Y67AR
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars