Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Another stabbing in Monsey
Previous  1  2

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 7:12 am
momX4 wrote:
She was in her 50s. The murderer is 25. I dont think it was a boyfriend, but I guess its possible

Yes. I had the same thoughts . Maybe it was another relative. She was a nice woman, really sad.

nchr

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 7:17 am
aliavi wrote:
The overwhelming majority of violent attacks are domestic violence. Statistically a fact. Similarly, most child pervos are known to their victims. School shootings by students means they knew their peers. Stats are not separated by Jew and non Jew.

What does your response have to do with the strange Jewish victimhood comment I responded to?

Thereisonlyone

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 8:18 am
This is so scary, I go there all the time and it's always full of yiden and small kids, shocking

mom2mysouls

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 8:46 am
nchr wrote:
I know you were raised to think that way, but there are random acts against non Jewish individuals too. Was 9-11 an attack against Jews or a personal vendetta against the builder of the twin towers?Nonetheless, I guess gang violence is often targetted or against rival gangs, but there are stray bullets, innocent bystanders, etc. There are school shootings, crazy drivers, attacks against other groups, etc.

9-11 was an attack against America.

monseymom25

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 8:51 am
It's so horrible. I wonder why he went up to the 3rd floor. It's much more difficult to run away from a third floor than from the first. And those brave people that held him down! I'm amazed.

nchr

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 8:52 am
mom2mysouls wrote:
9-11 was an attack against America.

Yes. Exactly my point.

mom2mysouls

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 9:14 am
I happen to think the guy was either nuts or out to do something violent, and there was no motive. They said he had a big smirk, didn't sound angry...

You gotta be stupid to go in a public place, where there is surveillance all around, security on every floor...So if he had a bit if brains, he knew he wasn't getting away with it.

Its just a wild guess, but time will tell...

polka dots

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 9:27 am
mom2mysouls wrote:
I happen to think the guy was either nuts or out to do something violent, and there was no motive. They said he had a big smirk, didn't sound angry...

You gotta be stupid to go in a public place, where there is surveillance all around, security on every floor...So if he had a bit if brains, he knew he wasn't getting away with it.

Its just a wild guess, but time will tell...

I think that most shooters it stabbers know that they won’t get away with it.

My first thought was that he came to hurt the people in the library and first wanted to take care of the guard first. I guess time will tell.

little neshamala

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 9:33 am
monseymom25 wrote:
It's so horrible. I wonder why he went up to the 3rd floor. It's much more difficult to run away from a third floor than from the first. And those brave people that held him down! I'm amazed.

If he was purposely out to get her, then it makes sense. Otherwise why not just start stabbing people as he sees them on the lower floors ..
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics