Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Will the bag ban or Corona virus change the way you shop?
Previous  1  2

amother
Seafoam

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 1:27 pm
West End Tova wrote:
Not sure what insurance you have, but some plans allow for a 90-day supply. If yours does, see if your doctor will re-write the prescription.

It’s 5k a dose. Gets shipped on ice each month. Need to speak to pharmacist for 30 min before each shipment. I can’t imagine they’d send extra.

amother
Chocolate

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 1:51 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
It’s 5k a dose. Gets shipped on ice each month. Need to speak to pharmacist for 30 min before each shipment. I can’t imagine they’d send extra.

We had that with a med that got shipped directly from pfizer each month. It was also about 5k, and every time we got the ups delivery I would joke I got my few thousand $ delivered LOL.
That being said, they were easier to deal with than our current drug that has to go thru a million hoops each times (bec its a trial) we were able to get it a few days ahead if I remembered to call in because we were going away or something. I still doubt they would’ve given a 60 day supply bec of a corona scare...

Side note, Pfizer is fully loaded Laugh we got this through their assistance program for free every month and we only used about 30 mls out of 60mls monthly, they don’t make any smaller bottles and we had to discard it after 30 days...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics