Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Shmuel Kunda and Yitzy Erps

NechomahB

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 1:52 am
Bit of a stretch, but I thought I would ask... I have two boys ages 3 and 5, and just remembered all these great story tapes I used to listen to as a kid that I would love for them to have around as well. We recently purchased The Magic Yarmulka, The Talking Coins, and The Marvelous Middos Machine, all great classics.

I remember listening to another tape as a kid - no idea who it was, or what it's called, but was wondering if perhaps any of you ladies might know which tape I'm referring to and be able to point me in the right direction.

There was a man traveling on a stagecoach that was attacked by bandits. If I'm not mistaken, they found his tefillin case and he asked them not to take it from him. Thinking it was something valuable, they took it anyway, but when the leader opened it up and saw the tefillin inside, he told his bandit friends to leave everyone alone. Turns out the bandit leader was Jewish.

They also sang a song during this story that as a kid I found hilarious. It was "99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, if one of the bottles happens to fall, what a waste of alcohol".

I thought it might possibly be a Yitzy Erps tape, but I'm not sure.

Would really appreciate any leads!!! Thank you!!!!

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 3:25 am
It's called 'The tehillim that saved a life ' and seems to be available on Mostly Music Smile

NechomahB

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 8:38 am
Oh my goodness! Thank you! Yes! That is it! I have been looking for this for ages!!!! Cheers
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics