Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Cleaning lady!
Previous  1  2

amother
Maroon

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 1:51 pm
amother [ Burlywood ] wrote:
Im sorry. At all not

Not that I have to defend myself but read the other thread about Dr. Zelenko. The OPs attitude is the attitude here in KJ.

I feel like I'm quarantining for no good reason because people aren't taking it seriously because Dr. Wercberger said its nonsense.

People here in KJ are putting Dr. Wercbeger on a pedestal for years and whatever he tells the community is accepted as kodesh.

If he says the quarantine is not necessary people will not comply. So why am I sitting with all my kids here and no cleaning help?

(Please don't quote this post as I am not trying to spread LH on Dr. Wercberger and I might want to delete it. He was a life saver in my family multiple times)

What you just wrote was basically - everyone in my house is sick even if they aren't coughing. Should I ask my cleaning lady to come so she can get sick too?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics