Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Corona poll

Do you have Corona virus
Yes tested positive  
 3%  [ 2 ]
Yes didnt get tested  
 12%  [ 8 ]
no tested negative  
 0%  [ 0 ]
no symptoms  
 53%  [ 33 ]
not sure  
 30%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 62

doodlesmom

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 6:01 pm
Just trying to figure out the spread....
this is for the Imas only
feel free to write in your post regarding your immediate family members....

Rubber Ducky

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 6:13 pm
DS#2 probably has it. He came back to Baltimore from yeshiva (BMG) in Lakewood on Tuesday night and immediately went into quarantine in our home. This morning he woke up with a cough and fever. So far DH and I are fine, as well as DS#1, wonderful DDIL, and their children. They also live in Baltimore.

amother
Beige

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 6:17 pm
How can someone answer “yes didn’t get tested”? 🤔

amother
Babyblue

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 6:23 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:

Confirmed close contact with someone who then tested positive and then all the symptoms. So not 100% sure, but if it’s yellow and quacks it’s probably a duck.

doodlesmom

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 6:32 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:

many people are being told by their docs that their symptoms show they have it but they shouldn't get tested....either for lack of test, or not to infect others, or cuz it just doesn't matter.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sat, Mar 21 2020, 10:47 am
Rubber Ducky wrote:
DS#2 probably has it. He came back to Baltimore from yeshiva (BMG) in Lakewood on Tuesday night and immediately went into quarantine in our home. This morning he woke up with a cough and fever. So far DH and I are fine, as well as DS#1, wonderful DDIL, and their children. They also live in Baltimore.

You should all be drinking something Hot every 20 minutes, esp hot water with lemon, and increasing vitamin C and zinc. That's been on quite a lot of social media. It might be rubbish but it certainly won't hurt and is worth doing to try to kill off the virus while it is still only in someone's throat.

amother
Ruby

Post Sat, Mar 21 2020, 8:06 pm
My sister in law has it. She's been very unwell with it and had to hospitalized hence why she was tested. BH she's slowly getting better...

amother
Denim

Post Sat, Mar 21 2020, 8:24 pm
My mom and her husband, one in 60s, the other approaching, had fever with dry cough, and severe weakness. Two seperate doctors wouldnt write a script to allow them to get tested.
So, assuming they both have it, but theyre being very choosy with who they test, lukely because they dont have enough

amother
Maroon

Post Sat, Mar 21 2020, 8:25 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:

That would be someone like my husband. Since I was tested positive and he has all the symptoms, we were told there’s absolutely no reason to test him as there’s no doubt he has it.

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Mar 21 2020, 8:46 pm
Sick as a dog, with every symptom in the book, but they won't test me unless I am hospitalized. B'H I can still breathe on my own.

I have no idea how long this virus is supposed to last before it burns itself out, but I've been sick for almost a month and a half now. I thought I was getting better, but the fever, headaches, and cough are coming back with a vengeance.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics