Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Where to buy legit N95 masks in Brooklyn?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 3:06 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
You sound like a eugenicist. Healthcare workers lives are not more valuable than mine. They are not more valuable than anyone's. They are providing a valuable service. That's it.

I'm not going to get outraged over your outrageous statement because I realize it's coming from ignorance.
Here's the crucial fact you're missing-
The valuable service healthcare workers provide puts them at great risk of getting infected with the virus. Much greater risk than you walking to the grocery. You also have the choice of having your food and medicine delivered and staying home. If healthcare workers decide to stay home, let's forget about them not being able to pay for their own groceries, and let's think where we'll be if we get sick and they're home napping.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 3:07 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
This is the most selfish thing I have ever read on imamother . Sad

I know we aren't supposed to use the T word but if ever a thread qualifies....seriously not worth engaging . No point, with someone who is just going to continue to argue, who *wants* you to continue to argue.

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 3:08 pm
giselle wrote:
This reminds me of a story they used to tell us in school. A woman was very poor and someone gave her an egg. Instead of splitting it between her kids, she ate it herself, because she knew her kids need a mother and if she’s gone they’d be worse off. It’s not a matter of whose life is more valuable, but if we don’t make sure our healthcare workers are taken care of, then there will be no one to care for us.

You would think we are trying to email (EDIT: EXPLAIN) the theory of relativity!
It's not so complicated.
They need these masks MORE. period.

amother
White

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 3:09 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
You would think we are trying to email the theory of relativity!
It's not so complicated.
They need these masks MORE. period.

The theory of relativity is not particularly difficult to email.

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 3:09 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
I'm not going to get outraged over your outrageous statement because I realize it's coming from ignorance.
Here's the crucial fact you're missing-
The valuable service healthcare workers provide puts them at great risk of getting infected with the virus. Much greater risk than you walking to the grocery. You also have the choice of having your food and medicine delivered and staying home. If healthcare workers decide to stay home, let's forget about them not being able to pay for their own groceries, and let's think where we'll be if we get sick and they're home napping.

You're 100 percent correct . You know what else ? Most of the healthcare workers are exhausted , burnt out, afraid , and I'm sure they would love to just stay home and nap . They're out their risking their own health and mental health to save lives .

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 3:12 pm
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
I know we aren't supposed to use the T word but if ever a thread qualifies....seriously not worth engaging . No point, with someone who is just going to continue to argue, who *wants* you to continue to argue.

You're right but it's just so infuriating that someone can talk like this when these healthcare workers are literally putting themselves at risk . Someone has to stand up for them. Can you imagine risking your health to treat a patient like sapphire?! Putting your health at risk for a selfish person that doesnt care about you ? But you're right . I will refrain from arguing with a selfish ignoramus

greenfire

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 3:24 pm
try home depot

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 3:28 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
The theory of relativity is not particularly difficult to email.

Not email 😅
Explain!

computergirl

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 3:30 pm
The theory of relativity usually encompasses two interrelated theories by Albert Einstein: special relativity and general relativity.[1] Special relativity applies to all physical phenomena in the absence of gravity. General relativity explains the law of gravitation and its relation to other forces of nature.[2] It applies to the cosmological and astrophysical realm, including astronomy.[3]

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 21 2020, 12:35 am
greenfire wrote:
try home depot

thanks but they're out of stock.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics