Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Going from tristate to Cleveland for Shavuos?
Previous  1  2

fleetwood

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 7:45 am
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
I can't figure out why you feel the need to go on every thread about a city outside the tri state area and repeat this. I mean, you know that the numbers in NY were and still are the worst in the US, right? It's nothing personal. No one thinks you are dirty or unhygienic. It's just a statistical probability that someone can easily transmit the virus when it's so widespread where they're traveling from.

One last thing if you want to tell lies about someone ,have the guts to do it under your screen name.

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 7:54 am
notshanarishona wrote:
. You are comparing NYC to the whole state of Ohio?? That’s not exactly an equal comparison. We are either comparing state wide which is less than 500 to around 1500 or by city where NYC has a few hundred and Cleveland has less than 100 new.

Why is this not a fair comparison? The state of Ohio and the city of NYC have more similar populations than the state of Ohio and the state of NY which has 20 million people. Therefore it’s a better comparison.

notshanarishona

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 8:39 am
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
Why is this not a fair comparison? The state of Ohio and the city of NYC have more similar populations than the state of Ohio and the state of NY which has 20 million people. Therefore it’s a better comparison.

Because the state of ohio is more than than 10 x the size of New York city. If someone has the virus in Toledo or Dayton or somewhere else in Ohio it’s extremely negligible of a chance of it coming to Cleveland vs a city where you are all going on the same subways and into the same stores.

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 9:26 am
notshanarishona wrote:
Because the state of ohio is more than than 10 x the size of New York city. If someone has the virus in Toledo or Dayton or somewhere else in Ohio it’s extremely negligible of a chance of it coming to Cleveland vs a city where you are all going on the same subways and into the same stores.

Have you ever been to a city? A. People who live in the upper west side aren’t going into the same stores as people who live in Brooklyn. Probably about the same chance of that happening as someone in Dayton going into cleveland stores. B. I’m still not sure how’s thats relevant. The same percentage of people were diagnosed in Ohio and NYC which have much more equivalent populations than Ohio and NY state.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 9:45 am
fleetwood wrote:
You must have me confused with someone else. I have barely posted on any virus threads and definitely not on threads discussing other areas. Please retract your statement,it's a lie

You posted the same thing in a Boca thread. I have no idea what you mean by it, but why would someone bring back "new cases" from a city with fewer cases than NYC?

notshanarishona

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 10:25 am
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
Have you ever been to a city? A. People who live in the upper west side aren’t going into the same stores as people who live in Brooklyn. Probably about the same chance of that happening as someone in Dayton going into cleveland stores. B. I’m still not sure how’s thats relevant. The same percentage of people were diagnosed in Ohio and NYC which have much more equivalent populations than Ohio and NY state.

Yes, I have been to a city before 😄. The person who lives in Brooklyn might not go to the same store as someone who lives on the west side but it’s very possible to have employees in Brooklyn who live in surrounding neighborhoods and commute every day or People who live in various places all on the same subway. Someone who lives hundreds of miles away automatically lessons the likelihood of intermingling germs but if it makes you feel safer to convince yourself that NY isn’t the center of the pandemic and wasnt hit the worst even though NY has over 350,000 cases compared to Ohios 30,000 then ok🤔.

fleetwood

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 11:06 am
You posted the same thing in a Boca thread. I have no idea what you mean by it, but why would someone bring back "new cases" from a city with fewer cases than NYC?

Is a Boca thread every single thread to you? You wrote I post on every thread.. that's a lie and should be redacted.

fleetwood

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 11:08 am
Double post

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 11:13 am
fleetwood wrote:
Is a Boca thread every single thread to you? You wrote I post on every thread.. that's a lie and should be redacted.

Ok, I will edit my post.

fleetwood

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 11:53 am
Ok, I will edit my post.

Thanks.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics