Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
CDC lying about flu deaths to get more people to vaccinate?
Previous  1  2

dancingqueen

Post Wed, May 27 2020, 10:19 am
Mommyg8 wrote:
Back to the OP - I don't think the CDC is manipulating the numbers to get everyone to take flu shots. I mean, it could be possible, but unless you have evidence that the CDC directly benefits financially from the flu shots I'm not sure that I would think that way.

However. I am still surprised that nobody ever mentions some of the serious side effects that the CDC DOES actually list for many immunizations. The side effects for the DPT shot, for example, can get pretty scary. And this is the CDC's own website. I don't understand how people can just insist that they are perfectly safe when the CDC actually acknowledges that they may not be. What am I missing?

(Disclaimer - I believe in vaccinating my kids, but after research I did do it on a delayed schedule).

FYI DPT has not been given for a long time, we use the safer dtap or tdap vaccines instead.

Mommyg8

Post Wed, May 27 2020, 10:33 am
dancingqueen wrote:
FYI DPT has not been given for a long time, we use the safer dtap or tdap vaccines instead.

That's true, but some of these stories did happen during that time (when they were still giving the DPT). Why does everyone assume that the people who complained of their children being hurt are lying then?

And that is just one shot, there are some others that have some pretty scary looking side effects.

And the safer dtap and tdap have been proven to have a very low efficacy rate, one of the reasons that pertussis is making a comeback in the US.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics