Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
MO neighborhoods in NYS with excellent Special Ed programs
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 11:01 am
[quote="amother [ Apricot ]"]The school in hewlett is from pre k to 1 grade its free its the Franklin School a truly magical school which has very experienced wonderful teachers I know many children who have special needs and now totally mainstreamed. The school is extremely generous and has tons of very experienced therapists. There is a music program where kids learn to read music and a great phys ed program. The Ogden or hewlett elementary school from 2-5 grade is better then any prep school costing thousands of dollars .

Is this a Jewish school?

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 6:00 pm
[quote="amother [ OP ]"]
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
The school in hewlett is from pre k to 1 grade its free its the Franklin School a truly magical school which has very experienced wonderful teachers I know many children who have special needs and now totally mainstreamed. The school is extremely generous and has tons of very experienced therapists. There is a music program where kids learn to read music and a great phys ed program. The Ogden or hewlett elementary school from 2-5 grade is better then any prep school costing thousands of dollars .

Is this a Jewish school?

I don't think so. I think it's a public school with some Jewish kids who go there.

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 7:43 pm
Its a public school with many kids from the neighborhood attending its a much better school then the schools that costs thousands of dollars a year. Lots of Jewish kids go there and have private Jewish studies after school.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries