Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
For women that go to the country
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Emerald

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 7:45 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
I’ve seen a lot of men doing things they wouldn’t normally do because their wives and children are up in the country.

Why are you watching what other people’s men are doing? Please watch your own man sister.

amother
Emerald

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 7:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
How do you cope being without your husbands all week? I had the option to go this year but feeling too dependent on dh .
I need my dh every day with me . I just cant be without him an entire week. How do you women do it?? And let this alone , would you trust your dh all week by himself without having his wife if he gets turned on?it can be quite dangerous and risky , wonder how do even husbands handel without having s....x all week . Dont they look out for different ones???? Always have this question but wouldnt ask this in in real life.

Yes, I am sure all the women who are frantically single-parenting wild kids in the country are really dying to violate their marriage because your DH is so irresistible to them. I am sure your DH can’t wait to choose between all these lovely bungalow women. This cannot be a real query? 🤔

It would be against site rules for me to ask how your DH copes during Niddah so I won’t...

amother
Mint

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 10:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
How do you cope being without your husbands all week? I had the option to go this year but feeling too dependent on dh .
I need my dh every day with me . I just cant be without him an entire week. How do you women do it?? And let this alone , would you trust your dh all week by himself without having his wife if he gets turned on?it can be quite dangerous and risky , wonder how do even husbands handel without having s....x all week . Dont they look out for different ones???? Always have this question but wouldnt ask this in in real life.

What does he do when you’re niddah? You sound very immature, insecure.

amother
Mint

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 10:14 pm
I’ve seen a lot of men doing things they wouldn’t normally do because their wives and children are up in the country.

Like? And why would they do it in front of u?

amother
Purple

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 10:25 pm
I went one year. Dh and I have a blessed marriage of deep love and attraction. To watch my children blossom in the fresh air, catch frogs, chase butterflies, tan, swim, explore forests, and fish was worth every minute of me and dh missing each other. Besides when he showed up Thursday night it was like a romantic mikvah night. I didnt do it again because we moved to Lakewood but I would, in a heartbeat.

amother
Blue

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 10:46 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
Like? And why would they do it in front of u?

And why does your life sound way more interesting than mine. All I see as I’m stuck here in humid Brooklyn is pigeons. Lots and lots of pigeons.

amother
Lilac

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 11:40 pm
If it doesn't work for you, op, then don't do it. I think it's weird to worry about other people's intimate lives.

amother
Khaki

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 11:42 pm
I would have no fear that my DH is being unfaithful. That said, I don’t like going to sleep without DH near me in the next bed. Some of us have this need more than others. It doesn’t make them needy nor does it mean their marriage is any better or worse. Btw slightly off topic but the couples you see who look oh so romantic and lovey dovey do not have a better marriage than anyone else. That is not real love. That said each couple should do what’s best for them. Those that go to the country do not have bad marriages and those that don’t go are not needy or codependent. If you don’t feel you could handle it don’t go. But if it’s because you are worried about your husband cheating on you then there are bigger issues to worry about

amother
Firebrick

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 12:16 am
Ok, so we’re in the country. Taking a break from our 6th floor infant size shoe box with keh a handful of kids. Dh is employed in a camp so we get room & board & the kids are LIVING it up in the grass & fresh air.
Thanks to Dh job he is busy till late late every night & needs to be up very early so I get to see him less then if he would be in the city and come upstate for shabbos. Plus, because of my job I end up having to travel back to Brooklyn fairly often...
but we’re so glad to be here.

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 11:30 am
Ever hear the phrase, Absence makes the heart grow fonder?” It’s not the end of the world to be away from your husband for a couple of nights or even for a summer. For some , it may even improve their marriage. If it’s not your cup of tea , don’t do it . If you rely on your husband and it’s hard to manage without him or if you don’t let him out of your sight because he’ll have an affair, or you think it’s best for your family to stay together all the time then it isn’t for you. It’s not for everyone but for some people it makes their summer.

zaq

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 3:22 pm

Sure...like living on Coke and potato chips all week.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 3:33 pm
zaq wrote:
Sure...like living on Coke and potato chips all week.

My husband actually lost a lot of weight the one year we went to the country.
He tried intermittent fasting and ended up being too lazy to prepare food.

Am I making him fat LOL ?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics