Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Organizing huge basket of costumes

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 9:30 am
I have a huge basket of costumes and another one of accessories. I don't have time or space to hang them up. I thought about storing in bags by type of costume, but the kids like to combine types of costumes. Any ideas for organizing? At the moment, they pull out the costume items they want from a tall rolling basket and leave the rest on the floor... and then at cleanup time, they or I scoop them all up and put them back in... This is a daily occurrence. !! HELP?!

Ima4therecord

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 9:42 am
It sounds like it is organized sort of by being in the box but the kids throw it every where... Hmmm..what If you got a small hanger rack to hang them up in the playroom on hangers and encouraging them to hang them back up?

Something like this ? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T.....psc=1

dankbar

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 12:15 pm
That's the reason I got an armoire with hanging. Once it is hung they will only take out the costume they are using, as they can see everything, instead of dumping everything onto the floor.
Under eye level hanging, I have a rollout mesh baskets for hats. On shelf above hanging, I have clear containers with the accessories.

Graphic Tshirts are folded on shelf too

Floor of armoire under basket & rod are shoes
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics