Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do any of you think...?
1  2  Next

flowerpower

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 6:11 pm
That in 10-15 years you’ll see a few commercials from law firms stating that if you
- are suffering from sudden twitches
- have unexplained fatigue
- have sudden uncontrolled bladder issues
-have pain in your right leg
- growing blue streaks of hair
And took the covid-19 vaccine in 2020 you should call their office?

Or there will no lasting side effects of a rushed vaccine?

Kiwi13

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 6:20 pm
Probably not the blue hair lol but yeah... most likely. :-(

shmosmom

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 6:25 pm
Yessss definitely. Not rushing to give this vaccine at all.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 6:27 pm
A lot of people don't realize that they cannot be sued. So no, I don't think that there will be any advertising about this. Unless it's repealed.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 6:29 pm
I don’t know about lawsuits and what’s legal or wtvr but I definitely think there will be side effects and I’m in no rush to take the vaccine.

Mothers

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 6:32 pm
I think this belongs in the Vaccinations forum - not the Coronavirus forum, since this is about the vaccine, rather than the virus.

tweety1

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 6:33 pm
There will absolutely be side effects and pretty common ones. How serious or how mild that impossible to know now. What we do know now is that Bells Palsy is a side effect. I don't consider that mild. I know a few ppl who've had Bells Palsy and it did not go away all the way. (they got it years ago and still have it.)

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 7:11 pm
flowerpower wrote:
That in 10-15 years you’ll see a few commercials from law firms stating that if you

I axtually think that in 10-15 years there may be articles about post covid effects, not from the vaccine but from the disease itself.
Already now, just 9 months later, there are findings of long lasting neurological symptoms, cardiac damage etc ch"v.
Israel is investigating findings of possible male infertility through damaged sperm.
So thats what im nervous about

iyar

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 7:22 pm
I'm an equal opportunity worrier. I think there will be post covid effects and post vaccine effects, and I don't think we'll write the last chapter on all of this for a very long time.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 7:28 pm
iyar wrote:
I'm an equal opportunity worrier. I think there will be post covid effects and post vaccine effects, and I don't think we'll write the last chapter on all of this for a very long time.

I’m on the equal opportunity worrier team 😀

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 8:11 pm
I am on the think positive team! Moshiach is coming!

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 8:20 pm
flowerpower wrote:

I fear the vaccine precisely because they haven’t been tested for long enough to know the possible long term effects.

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 8:21 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
I axtually think that in 10-15 years there may be articles about post covid effects, not from the vaccine but from the disease itself.
Already now, just 9 months later, there are findings of long lasting neurological symptoms, cardiac damage etc ch"v.
Israel is investigating findings of possible male infertility through damaged sperm.
So thats what im nervous about

Several people I know have memory loss and there’s already support groups for it

Cheiny

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 8:22 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
I am on the think positive team! Moshiach is coming!

Amen! That’s what I keep hoping for too! This thing is just too scary!

Bleemee

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 8:24 pm
tweety1 wrote:
There will absolutely be side effects and pretty common ones. How serious or how mild that impossible to know now. What we do know now is that Bells Palsy is a side effect. I don't consider that mild. I know a few ppl who've had Bells Palsy and it did not go away all the way. (they got it years ago and still have it.)
Did you check the numbers of occurrence in the study vs numbers in general population? When you’re using a large amount of people in a study, statistically things are going to happen to x amount of people there.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 8:48 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Several people I know have memory loss and there’s already support groups for it

Yes. And I know someone who developed a neurological side effect-her arm will every so often go completely numb, and if shes holding something, it drops. She had covid way back in april, and this effevt is still there. The neurologist told her he has no idea if she should expect it to continue or stay

I also know a woman in her young 40s who developed cardiac issues from it

Thats why it annoys me when people talk about the high survival rate. Yes, very nice, but side effects are a serious issue.

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 8:49 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
I fear the vaccine precisely because they haven’t been tested for long enough to know the possible long term effects.

Neither has the virus itself.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:17 pm
Last year the CDC reported 34,200 deaths from influenza in the US.

This year over 323,000 people have died from Covid in the US so far.

Why are people saying that Covid is just a bad flu? 10x more fatal? Yeah, that's pretty bad alright.

I can't afford to get Covid again. I still haven't recovered from the first round, and I'm concerned that a second case of it can kill me.

Sign me up for the vaccine, please.

miami85

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 11:40 pm
Why do you keep harping on the "rushed" part. The science of vaccines has been around for over 60 years. Most of the ingredients were known already and there have been other COV-SARs type of vaccines already so all they had to do was isolate it and "do their voodoo" to make sure it worked (I'm not a chemist/biologist but I do understand science). They weren't reinventing the wheel for this one

Most vaccines we have are safe for general consumption and have a generally good job of keeping viruses and illnesses at bay--even the flu, though not perfect, most years I haven't gotten it, and when I DID get the flu a few years ago I had it for maybe 2-3 days rather then being sick for a week. During that "epidemic" in my community, I had a colleague who was on a respirator from pneumonia as a result of the flu.

If "science"=masks, then "science" also = vaccines.

Laiya

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:31 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Last year the CDC reported 34,200 deaths from influenza in the US.

This year over 323,000 people have died from Covid in the US so far.

Why are people saying that Covid is just a bad flu? 10x more fatal? Yeah, that's pretty bad alright.

I can't afford to get Covid again. I still haven't recovered from the first round, and I'm concerned that a second case of it can kill me.

Sign me up for the vaccine, please.

FF, I'm sorry that you were so sick, and I hope you have a complete recovery.

I'm concerned that they haven't studied specifically, the effect of the vaccine on people who've already had covid. If your immune system was already triggered by covid, do they know that triggering it again with the vaccine will not make you more susceptible to autoimmune or other issues?

And is it even possible to do a cost benefit risk analysis when there is still an incomplete understanding of how long natural immunity to covid lasts?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics