Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
NY GIANTS
Previous  1  2

chayitty

Post Tue, Feb 12 2008, 11:07 pm
myfriends715 wrote:
gotta love the NY-Boston rivalry... Smile

I went in sept. to a red sox yanks game and it was the bomb(do people still say that)...we had really bad seats so I couldnt really njoy the actuall game but the tension in the stands was so much fun....a guy a couple of rows behind us through a cup of bear down a nice couple of rows at a red sox fan it was hilirous the cops came took away a few guys....and the yankees won that game

amother

Post Tue, Feb 12 2008, 11:11 pm
yeah but look who went to the world series...and won!!!!

chayitty

Post Tue, Feb 12 2008, 11:17 pm
yeah I know the curse has been lifted....the game was still awesome even if they lost....I used to be so into them when I was single but my husband isnt into sports so....

manhattanmom

Post Tue, Feb 12 2008, 11:23 pm
Yes--it was awesome!! GREAT GAME!!

kitchen designer

Post Tue, Feb 12 2008, 11:28 pm
My husband isn't into sports either (which is probably good cuz he's from NY and I'm not) But in some ways I think it has made me hold on to my home teams even stronger. Nice to see some friendly faces out there!

chayitty

Post Tue, Feb 12 2008, 11:42 pm
its funny my father is a huge sports fan and I have 3 bros and im the only one that used to watch the game with my father. I love playing sports and im pretty decent if I may say so myself...my hubby on ther other hand well lets just say ill be teaching my son how to through a bal...lol

kitchen designer

Post Wed, Feb 13 2008, 9:06 am
wow, you just described my hubby!

chayitty

Post Wed, Feb 13 2008, 12:21 pm
its fine cuz im very competitve so this deosnt hury our shalom bayis...lol
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics