Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do any of you think...?
Previous  1  2

southernbubby

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 7:43 am
My sister has an autoimmune disorder unrelated to covid and she was told not to get vaccines of any type. Long term Covid can be autoimmune.
How does anyone know if an illness experienced later in life was caused by a vaccine or not? We are exposed to many carcinogens that we simply except without question.
I favor the vaccine because this virus has taken over the world. Escaping to Antarctica is a fool's errand because they have it there too. Some parts of Africa have a variant or a mutation. There is literally nowhere to run. How did Tennessee become the most dangerous state in the country? Why would anyone go there to begin with but these sleepy places are saturated with coronavirus?
If people don't want to do anything, this miserable situation will simply become part of the human condition.

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 8:44 am
southernbubby wrote:
My sister has an autoimmune disorder unrelated to covid and she was told not to get vaccines of any type. Long term Covid can be autoimmune.
How does anyone know if an illness experienced later in life was caused by a vaccine or not? We are exposed to many carcinogens that we simply except without question.
I favor the vaccine because this virus has taken over the world. Escaping to Antarctica is a fool's errand because they have it there too. Some parts of Africa have a variant or a mutation. There is literally nowhere to run. How did Tennessee become the most dangerous state in the country? Why would anyone go there to begin with but these sleepy places are saturated with coronavirus?
If people don't want to do anything, this miserable situation will simply become part of the human condition.

That is interesting because it is standard by the book that people with autoimmune issues are not good candidates for vaccines & are likely to suffer increased ill health from them. But zero dr's would give a medical exemption for that. If Drs would give exemptions to the 2% who are known to suffer from vaccines, all this anti-vax *.*. would be avoided and non existant.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 9:23 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
That is interesting because it is standard by the book that people with autoimmune issues are not good candidates for vaccines & are likely to suffer increased ill health from them. But zero dr's would give a medical exemption for that. If Drs would give exemptions to the 2% who are known to suffer from vaccines, all this anti-vax *.*. would be avoided and non existant.

Why wouldn't someone who has an autoimmune disorder not get a medical exemption? My son did have a medical exemption as a child but it is less common now because people abused it. That same son was vaccinated as an adult with BH no problems.

tweety1

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 9:27 am
Bleemee wrote:
Did you check the numbers of occurrence in the study vs numbers in general population? When you’re using a large amount of people in a study, statistically things are going to happen to x amount of people there.

That's just one side effects happening almost immediately. What abt the long term side effects that you don't know till 2-3 or more years down the line? The vaccine came out so fast almost no trials. Of course there were trials but they were not tracked long enough. How can one deem this safe is beyond me.

Petra

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 9:55 am
flowerpower wrote:
That in 10-15 years you’ll see a few commercials from law firms stating that if you
- are suffering from sudden twitches
- have unexplained fatigue
- have sudden uncontrolled bladder issues
-have pain in your right leg
- growing blue streaks of hair
And took the covid-19 vaccine in 2020 you should call their office?

Or there will no lasting side effects of a rushed vaccine?

Is this a statement about the litigious society we live in or about the vaccine? I'm guessing the latter since it's written under the COVID 19 Health Concerns topic and not the Lawsuit Bandwagon topic.

I'm scheduled to get the vaccine next week. Not worried. I've had plenty of vaccines in my life; most of which were made under much older technology. I'm not prone to conspiracy theories, basically because I don't read about them.

In 10-15 years I'm actually worried about what other pandemic(s) we will have or will be suffering. T

mig100

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 11:09 am
Petra wrote:
Is this a statement about the litigious society we live in or about the vaccine? I'm guessing the latter since it's written under the COVID 19 Health Concerns topic and not the Lawsuit Bandwagon topic.

I'm scheduled to get the vaccine next week. Not worried. I've had plenty of vaccines in my life; most of which were made under much older technology. I'm not prone to conspiracy theories, basically because I don't read about them.

In 10-15 years I'm actually worried about what other pandemic(s) we will have or will be suffering. T

This....im hoping this thread is a joke.

definitely gave me a good laugh

Laiya

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 11:23 am
southernbubby wrote:

I stopped short of saying that some people with known auto-immune diseases are advised not to take vaccines but yes.

There are some early treatments that are highly believed in by the doctors who implement them. As one of them said to me, If we ignored UTI's, we'd have a percentage of people who died of those, too. Covid is comparable to the flu *when* early treatments are started quickly.

Some early treatments are:
*Zelenko, btw the AMA retracted its warning over HCQ in late October. Weird, because no new studies came out that should have caused them to change their position on it. Also weird that we didn't see any headlines; there were many blaring headlines warning of its danger back in April. Which all leads people to believe a lot of this was political

*Ivermectin - worth watching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8SXOBy-4w

*Inhaled steroids. It's believed that covid is dangerous because of the immune response it triggers. Steroids suppress it.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 12:24 pm
Laiya wrote:
I stopped short of saying that some people with known auto-immune diseases are advised not to take vaccines but yes.

There are some early treatments that are highly believed in by the doctors who implement them. As one of them said to me, If we ignored UTI's, we'd have a percentage of people who died of those, too. Covid is comparable to the flu *when* early treatments are started quickly.

Some early treatments are:
*Zelenko, btw the AMA retracted its warning over HCQ in late October. Weird, because no new studies came out that should have caused them to change their position on it. Also weird that we didn't see any headlines; there were many blaring headlines warning of its danger back in April. Which all leads people to believe a lot of this was political

*Ivermectin - worth watching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8SXOBy-4w

*Inhaled steroids. It's believed that covid is dangerous because of the immune response it triggers. Steroids suppress it.

I have seen numerous articles about how the monoclonal antibodies given to Trump are now available but not in widespread use but they should be.
I may not be typical but I was afraid to try HCQ when I had covid because my resting heart rate was 130. The virus can affect the heart and so can HCQ.
Posters here seem to be promoting HCQ a lot but I don't see too many countries that are using it as a primary treatment and I can't understand why not if it's really the answer. It's hard to believe that the whole world scrapped a reliable drug in order to enrich big pharma. I personally think that doctors should have the right to prescribe HCQ but Trump only used it as a prevention when he was exposed to covid and not as treatment when he actually had covid.
Ivermectin is great for parasites but a toxic amount is needed to have an affect on covid. Monoclonal antibodies should be better utilized.

Laiya

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:29 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I have seen numerous articles about how the monoclonal antibodies given to Trump are now available but not in widespread use but they should be.
I may not be typical but I was afraid to try HCQ when I had covid because my resting heart rate was 130. The virus can affect the heart and so can HCQ.
Posters here seem to be promoting HCQ a lot but I don't see too many countries that are using it as a primary treatment and I can't understand why not if it's really the answer. It's hard to believe that the whole world scrapped a reliable drug in order to enrich big pharma. I personally think that doctors should have the right to prescribe HCQ but Trump only used it as a prevention when he was exposed to covid and not as treatment when he actually had covid.
Ivermectin is great for parasites but a toxic amount is needed to have an affect on covid. Monoclonal antibodies should be better utilized.

There were many studies done with Ivermectin in which it had a similar effect as what is claimed about hcq; that if given early enough (not toxic amounts), it will reverse the progression and patients improve quickly. The video link I posted above explains the research and is well worth the watch.

But as with hcq, they were all retrospective studies and not double blind placebo.

Monoclonal antibodies seems promising but are given via IV. Ideal is an easy, early treatment to take at home before things progress.

As for what's hard to believe, many things I would have found hard to believe a year ago yet, happened. Several researchers wrote that they were not able to find willing participants for any treatment protocol involving HCQ as people were so scared off by the bad press---press that the AMA now admits was baseless. It's shameful.

pizza4

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 6:54 pm
Now they're allowing HCQ because they have a vaccine. So they aren't worried that people will just take that and be ok.
Yeah I believe in conspiracy theories. Trust for government and pharma? Nope.
I can't believe how many people around me are so thrilled about the covid vaccine and lining up to get it. As if that's their guarantee to health and long life.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics