Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Eshakti advice

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 5:13 pm
Eshakti dresses are always popping up in ads for me and they look so pretty. Ability to add longer sleeves and different lengths of dresses are major plusses too. But - the prices are so low that I'm wondering if they are too good to be true, so to speak. I thought I saw a post on a thread a few days ago where someone said the dresses look cheaper or not as nice in person, but I can't find that post now.

Anyway: have you ordered from eshakti? Are you satisfied? Why/why not?

Imax5

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 5:17 pm
I have and I’ve been really pleased overall. They take returns and if you accept a credit that will even include the customization fee. They give you a full 12 months from the return date to reorder too. I own 5 eshakti pieces, I think, and really love 3. One shrunk a bit in the wash but is still good enough to keep given the price and the other is also okay.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 5:23 pm
Imax5 wrote:
I have and I’ve been really pleased overall. They take returns and if you accept a credit that will even include the customization fee. They give you a full 12 months from the return date to reorder too. I own 5 eshakti pieces, I think, and really love 3. One shrunk a bit in the wash but is still good enough to keep given the price and the other is also okay.

Thanks for the feedback!

If you don't mind sharing, what material are your dresses? I'm wondering if the cotton are nicer than the polyester.

Imax5

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 5:28 pm
One that is really comfortable but not dressy is a Jersey type fabric. The poplin is the one that shrunk a bit. The one I like most is cotton

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 5:52 pm
I have 2 and the quality was very good. One is a cotton knit the other is a not stretchy cotton. I bought them both years ago and still get compliments. I have ordered custom sizing and returned you just don’t get back the customization fee.
The knit didn’t shrink, the other one I only dry clean bec I don’t iron.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 6:41 pm
Can you buy in Canada ? Or just USA?

Janie Asne

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 7:47 pm
I love eshakti! I have 2 skirts (1 is chambray and the other is silk) from there and 1 cotton top. All beautiful!

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 7:55 pm
Do they run true to size?

Imax5

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 8:45 pm
My size is atypical so I order by measurements. It’s a flat fee for customization ($10?) so if you’re adding sleeves or moving necklines or anything it’s no added cost. And if you return for a credit they even credit the customization fee.

amother
Tulip

Post Mon, Apr 17 2023, 3:24 pm
Has anyone tried eshakti recently? If so, what was your experience?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics