Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
No stimulus check or is it too early for it?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 7:05 am
I just rechecked the website and it says that we’ll get it deposited on Wednesday iyH. So just because it didn’t have info doesn’t mean it’s nit coming. BH!!!!! Before rent and tuition are due!!!

Crookshanks

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 8:53 am
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
I just rechecked the website and it says that we’ll get it deposited on Wednesday iyH. So just because it didn’t have info doesn’t mean it’s nit coming. BH!!!!! Before rent and tuition are due!!!

Thanks for coming to post this I just rechecked and mine is coming also this week.

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 9:35 pm
I keep hearing conflicting things as to whether children over the age of 18 who do not file their own taxes, get stimulus check.
In other words, my 19 year old does not file her own taxes, she is listed as a dependent on our taxes yet I got $1400 less than I should so I’m assuming I got for my other children under 18 but not for her. Am I supposed to get for her or not??

Cmon be nice

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 9:40 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
I keep hearing conflicting things as to whether children over the age of 18 who do not file their own taxes, get stimulus check.
In other words, my 19 year old does not file her own taxes, she is listed as a dependent on our taxes yet I got $1400 less than I should so I’m assuming I got for my other children under 18 but not for her. Am I supposed to get for her or not??

You should have gotten for this last one but not the first two
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics