Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Having a baby upstate summer
Previous  1  2

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 8:49 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks so much
Do you know how far it is from south Fallsview
And also if they met their dr before or just went?

It’s before Monroe I’m guessing 1/2 hour. They got a floor doctor didn’t meet anyone before but did ask doc for there file before going up to the country

trixx

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 10:05 pm
OP you should plug the hospitals into Google maps to your upstate location

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 10:32 pm
People live in south fallsburg year round. Frum families also live in mountaidale year round. We need to hear from these ladies.

flowergirl10

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 10:49 pm
A relative of mine gave birth in Middletown in the summer and had an amazing experience

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 11:11 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
A friend of mine delivered in orange reagional (unplanned). She is a high risk patient with a history of bleeding issues. She was very happy with the care, and bH didn't have any issues, because of how extremely careful they were.

Wonder if we have the same friend cuz I was going to post the same thing.
She said the nurses and doctors were so nice respectful and actually excited to see a baby.

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 11:46 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
People live in south fallsburg year round. Frum families also live in mountaidale year round. We need to hear from these ladies.

They use local doctors and they have there group deliver her. this lady would use a floor doctor she would just walk in already in heavy labor

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Jan 28 2021, 1:07 am
Valley is a wonderful hospital! Located in Ridgewood NJ

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Jan 28 2021, 3:45 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
They use local doctors and they have there group deliver her. this lady would use a floor doctor she would just walk in already in heavy labor

She wasn’t asking about a doctor. She wants a hospital that’s equipped to handle deliveries.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Jan 28 2021, 10:12 am
My friend twice had a baby in the summer. Once she deliverd in Harris and had a good experience. It was a noneventful birth BH. The second time she had planned to do the same thing but she ended up needing an induction so she went to the city to her regular doctor.

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Jan 28 2021, 10:53 am
I gave birth in Harris (Catskill medical) 2 years ago. B"H had a great experience.
One note though - if you live out of state, find out what/if your insurance will cover.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Jan 28 2021, 11:00 am
Harris is good for an easy uncomplicated delivery. If you or baby need more care, they're not equipt and I don't even think they have a proper nicu. Middletown can handle emergencies better.

momof2+?

Post Thu, Jan 28 2021, 11:25 am
I dont have any experience with this, so I can't help you, but I am curious, - Don't you have doctor appointments once a week at the end of your pregnancy? Do you skip all of thrm? Or travel back and forth once a week?

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Jan 28 2021, 12:30 pm
I had a baby in Orange Regional this past summer. Amazing experience.

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 2:26 am
Looking for a doctor at the middletown hospital- anyone have any good recommendations?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries