Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
What do you really think about fat people?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 29 2021, 10:39 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
- I'd feel happy to see you, knowing someone fat could dress great. It would give me hope for when I'm ready to invest more in my appearance.
- I'd "like you" much more than I'd like a skinny, put-together person. I'd feel more camaraderie and less envy. I'd rather be your friend than hers.

But... I'm also fat. And not at all put-together.

So do you actually care what I think? Or are you just asking the skinny, put-together women of this site?

should I be really honest?
I am only intimidated by skinny people

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 29 2021, 10:41 pm
sushilover wrote:
When I see overweight but put together/pretty women, I always end up staring and probably seem very rude. I just can't help admiring them and wondering if they know just how pretty they are.

When I see strangers who are morbidly obese (more than 100 lbs overweight) I do feel sad for them. I somehow don't feel the same about people I know. I guess when you know someone well, their weight is insignificant compared to their personality.
Just my honest thoughts.

I am constantly told that my face is really pretty. it's sad that I can't see it cuz I only see fat...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 29 2021, 11:14 pm
amother [ Sage ] wrote:
...... all very touching.....

So why is my beautiful very put together daughter struggling so much with shidduchim?

Why when I worked in a store if I asked if anyone needed help the answer would be “ no thanks”, 20 seconds later they would go over to the unknown skinny salesgirl.( little did they know that I was making all the big fashion decisions behind scenes, and came to the front only when it was very hectic and I had time.

On and on I just don’t have the strength to talk about it.

ouch ouch

amother
Hyacinth

Post Tue, Jun 29 2021, 11:22 pm
sequoia wrote:
Yep.

This:

https://www.facebook.com/10209.....2466/

This made me tear up. So heartbreaking.
Every human (except evil people!) deserves respect and love. At every shake and size.

I am thinking of a heavy woman I know who always was so friendly to me when I moved to the neighborhood. She always has a smile for me and makes me feel noticed. I love her for that!

(I am a thin introvert, for reference.)
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise