Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Ideas for a gift for Hebrew teacher (single)

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 8:08 am
I chipped in with the class but I also want to give something special from us because she is extra nice to our daughter.
I was thinking of chocolates but I’m not sure she would appreciate that.
What else?
I put this in the Lakewood section in case someone will recommend a local store or business.

singleagain

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 8:54 am
Single Hebrew teacher is not a personality trait.

Is there anything else you can tell us about the teacher? How did she help your daughter?

Maybe a nice card from your daughter would be best?

Elfrida

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 8:59 am
singleagain wrote:
Single Hebrew teacher is not a personality trait.

No, but the OP probably doesn't have an extensive personal relationship with her, and is thus looking for an acceptable generic type gift.

The relationship is professional, and the teacher has helped the OP's daughter. This does not give the OP any great insight into the teachers hobbies.

singleagain

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 9:01 am
Elfrida wrote:
No, but the OP probably doesn't have an extensive personal relationship with her, and is thus looking for an acceptable generic type gift.

The relationship is professional, and the teacher has helped the OP's daughter. This does not give the OP any great insight into the teachers hobbies.

Many generic type gifts always have someone who wouldn't like it for one reason or another.

That's why I also asked what type of help was given. Sometimes that can be a clue.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 9:04 am
I really don’t know much about her aside for the fact that she is in her upper 20’s and lives in her parents home. She is smart, charismatic and the class really likes her. I wanted something classic to show my appreciation, not personal.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries