Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Does your dd
Previous  1  2

salt

Post Thu, Jan 06 2022, 1:34 am
I can't see why this subject would be anything more than a matter of doing whatever is more comfortable for you.
For everyone - from a girl in camp, to a mother at home in her bed.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Jan 06 2022, 4:45 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
I took off my bra one night before I went into bed, and dh looked at me- I was wearing pjs- and said "watsup, did you gain a tremendous amount of weight or something, you're figure changed in such a bad way) lol....

Surprised Oh my gosh, that's horrible! I don't even care if he was "joking", that's just an awful thing to say to anyone.

I hope you made him sleep on the sofa that night. Mad

amother
Hibiscus

Post Thu, Jan 06 2022, 5:54 am
I think it's not supposed to be healthy to sleep with a bra, especially a wired bra. I personally have always slept with a bra. I'm a large cup size and it isn't comfortable for them to be flopping all over the place. I have comfy sleep bras which just hold things in place.

amother
White

Post Thu, Jan 06 2022, 10:32 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Surprised Oh my gosh, that's horrible! I don't even care if he was "joking", that's just an awful thing to say to anyone.

I hope you made him sleep on the sofa that night. Mad

I guess my dh knows what to say to me and what not... because I actually found it quite funny and just laughed... lol
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics