Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
4 doses is apparently not good enough
Previous  1  2  3

DrMom

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 9:12 am
amother [ Topaz ] wrote:
The answer in not to keep on giving a vaccine that doesn't deliver but keep on working and delivering on therapeutics.

I think both are worthy directions.

For very mild diseases like that caused by Omicron (assuming the long-term consequences of infection are minimal, which nobody knows), therapeutics are clearly the way to go. For diseases that are more deadly, liken the first few covid strains, vaccines make more sense from a public health point of view (and it would be nice to get data on the long-term effects there too), although obviously therapeutics are needed as well.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 10:43 am
I don't care what anyone says here - I am glad that I got the vaccine and BH did not get COVID- the strong, dangerous type. Enough ppl died and we all know that. Saying this, I don't know if I'd give it to a child yet, because the strand going around now is BH much milder. But since I don't have small children, I won't be part of this discussion.
B'hatzlacha to all Heart

amother
Babyblue

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 1:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
There is no way to prove the bolded considering that many people were asymptomatic or only had mild symptoms before the vaccine came out so not sure why you would make a claim like that. Maybe its the opposite though, maybe someone would have been asymptomatic if they wouldnt have taken the vaccine but now have symptoms because of the vaccine. But there is no way to prove it either way so why force people to take it (and many people have lost their jobs for not taking it so its force)?

Actually, pre-vaccine when the number of cases was this high (if it ever was this high), there were also people dying because hospitals simply couldn't treat them.

The fact that the numbers are higher than ever, the wards aren't overflowing, is in itself proof that the vaccine works.

Also, most of those under 60 who are hospitalized, are unvaccinated.

#BestBubby

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 6:14 pm
BestBubby wrote:

The RATES of hospitalization and deaths are FRAUDULENT as they count people who
are VACCINATED as UNVACCINATED.

SixofWands wrote:

No they don't. You keep repeating this false information, but repeating lies doesn't make them true.

They DO count the small number of people who are within the window between vaccine administration and vaccine effectiveness as unvaccinated. Because the vaccine is not yet effective at that juncture. It would be fraudulent to claim otherwise.

Per EVERY DICTIONARY IN THE WORLD, it is FRAUD! Once you are Vaccinated,
you are no longer UNVACCINATED, regardless of whether or not you are IMMUNE.

They can be called "newly vaccinated/not yet immune" but NOT Unvaccinated.

There are TWO Frauds here:

1. Cover up the thousands who are killed and injured by the vaccine by calling them
"unvaccinated".

2. INFLATE the number of Covid deaths to DEFEAT TRUMP and get Democrats back into power.

The main issue of Biden's Campaign was that TRUMP was responsible for every Covid death.

Biden said any person who presided over that many deaths should not be president.

But Biden presided over MORE Covid deaths then Trump, so why isn't he stepping down?

Why isn't Fake News blaming Biden for every Covid death like they did Trump???

Why does Fake News no longer show a daily tally of Covid Deaths now that a Democrat
is president???

Biden also LIED that he had a PLAN to "SHUT DOWN THE VIRUS" - but he admitted
that he has NO PLAN!

#BestBubby

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 6:44 pm
SixofWands wrote:
Please provide proof of your claim that the CDC "admits" that it counted deaths that were not related to covid as covid deaths. For example, that a person who died of a broken leg was counted as a covid death. A direct quotation would be nice.

This is what a found in a few minutes of Google searching. I am sure there are many more:

1. “The case definition is very simplistic,” Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of Illinois Department of Public Health, explains. “It means, at the time of death, it was a COVID positive diagnosis. That means, that if you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means, technically even if you died of clear alternative cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death.”

2. Medical examiners in Michigan use the same definition. In Macomb and Oakland Counties, where most of the deaths occurred, medical examiners classify any deaths as Coronavirus deaths when the postmortem test is positive. Even people who died in suicides and automobile accidents meet that definition.

3. These broad definitions are not due to a few rogue public health officials. The rules direct them to do this. Unlike other countries, “if someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death,” as Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response coordinator, recently noted.

4. In New York, even if a postmortem tests show NEGATIVE for Covid, they fraudulently
counted it as a Covid Death if the person had Covid Symptoms - even though Flu Symptoms
and Covid Symptoms are identical.

The CDC explicitly told doctors that "it is acceptable to report Covid-19 on a death certificate
if Covid is SUSPECTED."

5. On April 21st, when New York City’s death toll rose above 10,000, the New York Times reported that the city included “3,700 additional people who were presumed to have died of the coronavirus but had never tested positive” – a more than 50 percent increase in the number of cases.

6. The Washington Post reports they are concerned that the CDC’s “antiquated” accounting system is double counting cases and inflating mortality and case counts “by as much as 25 percent

7. The CARES Act adds a 20% premium for Covid-19 Medicare patients - giving a FINANCIAL INCENTIVE for hospitals to inflate the number of Covid patients.

8. Washington Post: During a task force meeting Wednesday, a heated discussion broke out between Deborah Birx, the physician who oversees the administration’s coronavirus response, and Robert Redfield, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Birx and others were frustrated with the CDC’s antiquated system for tracking virus data, which they worried was inflating some statistics — such as mortality rate and case count — by as much as 25 percent, according to four people present for the discussion or later briefed on it. Two senior administration officials said the discussion was not heated.
“There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust,” Birx said, according to two of the people.

9. Washington Examiner: CDC director acknowledges hospitals have a monetary incentive to overcount coronavirus deaths

– Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Robert Redfield acknowledged Friday that the number of COVID-19 deaths could be inflated where someone who had the virus actually died from something else, but it was recorded as a COVID death.....

“I asked him a question last time he was here, and we didn't have a time to continue our discussion with regards to the sort of perverse incentive for medical folks to claim that somebody died of COVID versus if it’s an automobile accident for instance, as long as you have COVID in your system, you can blame COVID and which means you get more money as the attending physician, hospital, whatever,” Congressman Luetkemeyer said.

“[Giroir] acknowledges that the statistics he’s getting from the states are inflated. We found that the governor of Colorado, who was a Democrat, actually did research on this and found he had to get rid of 12% of the deaths that were recorded in the state,” Luetkemeyer said.

10. CNS News: The CDC director said that the same thing happened in the early days of the HIV epidemic.

“I think you’re correct in that we've seen this in other disease processes too. Early in the HIV epidemic, somebody may have a heart attack but also have HIV. The hospital would prefer the DRG for HIV because there is greater reimbursement. So I do think there’s some reality to that. When it comes to death reporting though, ultimately, it's how the physician defines it in the death certificate,” Redfield said.

11. Washington Examiner: County finds it overcounted COVID-19 deaths by 25%, says some deaths 'clearly not caused by COVID' A California county is revising its COVID-19 death total after a review found that a quarter of the deaths that were attributed to COVID-19 were not caused by the disease.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 6:58 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Actually, pre-vaccine when the number of cases was this high (if it ever was this high), there were also people dying because hospitals simply couldn't treat them.

The fact that the numbers are higher than ever, the wards aren't overflowing, is in itself proof that the vaccine works.

Also, most of those under 60 who are hospitalized, are unvaccinated.

There have been plenty of reports of overcrowded hospitals and/or vaccinated people hospitalized (I know several vaccinated people who were hospitalized) so not sure what you are referring to.
You are also disregarding other variables like the thousands who are recovered with antibodies/natural immunity and the people who are taking monoclonal antibodies or ivermectin (if they are lucky to find it) to stay out of the hospitals. These are other factors as to why many people dont need to be hospitalized (even though reports are indicating that hospitals are overwhelmed and many vaccinated people are hospitalized) so you cant credit the vaccine for anything as you cant prove that it does anything that hasnt happened before the vaccine came out (where thousands of people never had symptoms or only had mild symptoms and were never hospitalized either) and/or before we got other medications that people are using (not to mention, natural immunity).
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics