Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Mountain buggy nano v3 stroller thoughts please

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 11 2022, 8:11 am
Looking to buy this as my travel stroller,to use at babysitter, to keep in my car...

I have a fox that was suchhhh a waste of money omg I use it on shabbos only idk why I needed a big carriage....

thoughts and opinions on mountain buggy nano v3 stroller please!
how does it fold? I heard that if the hood is down all the way it hits the handlbar- is that uncomfortable? how is the basket? the wheels? can u bring it on airplane?

or if u can recommend another stroller under 300$

Window

Post Fri, Mar 11 2022, 9:34 am
I like it for travel. The basket is decent, better than my City mini.
The thing that’s really difficult, there’s nowhere to rest things on top like my phone, keys, water, etc…
Attaching a parent console isn’t so ideal because it messes with the fold, it doesn’t really fold fully with the console.
I like how most strollers you can just balance things on the canopy. This stroller, you literally have nowhere to put your phone

gande

Post Fri, Mar 11 2022, 9:46 am
It’s really basic. No shocks on the wheels and needs two hands to fold. If you will be using it for everyday I would recommend the cybex (you can get it open box on Amazon for around $200) or the joolz aer. Those strollers are stronger and fold easier.

amother
Mimosa

Post Fri, Mar 11 2022, 10:05 am
Folds quite compact. Not super easy 1 hand fold, but you learn to do it, it goes quick.

I love that it lays flat. I bought specifically for napping at playgroup. Great for traveling for shabbos etc. Did not try a plane, but probably yes.

Push is decent, nothing to major compared to Bugaboo's push in fantastic.
Regarding the hood, it does bump while you push.

amother
Blueberry

Post Fri, Mar 11 2022, 10:42 am
I recently got the cybex eezy S 2 + and love it. It's way more comfortable, has all terrain wheels and folds easily as well, just not as small. I needed to gate check it when flying, but it's not a problem for me.

I went to the store to buy the nano but ended it up with this. It's incomparable.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 11 2022, 3:20 pm
gande wrote:
It’s really basic. No shocks on the wheels and needs two hands to fold. If you will be using it for everyday I would recommend the cybex (you can get it open box on Amazon for around $200) or the joolz aer. Those strollers are stronger and fold easier.

thank you!
whats the full name of cybex? diff. options come up online...

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 11 2022, 3:21 pm
cant afford joolz aer its 500$...

any other ideas of strollers for under 300$

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 13 2022, 9:16 am
bump...

ps someome is selling a new uppababy minu. anyone have experience with that?

Eselle13

Post Sun, Mar 13 2022, 9:36 am
I just ordered a contours bitsy elite from target
https://www.target.com/p/conto.....26185

It had good reviews and I didn't have energy to compare everything out there. I can come back in a week to review it if I remember or PM to remind me Smile

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Mar 13 2022, 10:19 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
thank you!
whats the full name of cybex? diff. options come up online...
the beezy is popular or the easy s2 is a bit bigger wheels but similar. Search Amazon warehouse deals. I got the joolz open box for $215 so I took that for better quality and more lightweight. They go on sale for about $340 a couple times a year.

busybee123

Post Sun, Mar 13 2022, 10:28 am
I have the minu and LOVE it! I find it to have a very smooth ride and fold. Plus it is lightweight, which is great.

It does fit as a carry on for flights but I tend to gate check it because it is easier.
I have never used the bassinet attachment for it, or with a car seat so j can’t comment on those things.

amother
Dimgray

Post Sun, Mar 13 2022, 12:18 pm
I have the 2019 version, I guess v2. It's great for an affordable lightweight stroller.

advantages:
- light
- easy fold, but two hands
- fits in overhead baggage
- narrow
- decent basket
- nice looking

disadvantages:
- hood touches your hands when it is pulled back, a little annoying but u get used to it
- light wheels - obviously cant compare to the push of the fox
- two hand fold
- no pockets for phone/keys

I live in israel and I love it for using around the neighborhood with a toddler and for travel. No need to pump a big carriage up stairs and I also leave it in the building entrance (no elevator). I have a fox which I use more for the baby stage and for when I want to walk far and need a solid stroller, or when I need the big basket.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics