Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Is average female height dropping? (S/O puberty age 10)
Previous  1  2

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 4:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
If you don't know if it's happening, how can you know whether people will blame something for it?

That's the beauty of blaming things on Covid. You can blame anything on it even things that didn't actually happen. The Covid vaccine too, all you need is a keyboard and an account and you can blame anything you dream up on it. If you have no facts to back you up just make them up. If you're short and you were vaccinated feel free to tell us about it.

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 4:20 pm
And my poor DD is >5’8”
I would have loved to stunt her growth 3-4” ago.

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 4:23 pm
wine-whats chlorella growth factor?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 4:54 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
And my poor DD is >5’8”

That's a perfectly normal height.

amother
Slategray

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 5:04 pm
Yeah my daughter is almost 5'8" and got her period at 12. She is 13 now. So hoping she is almost finished growing.

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 5:11 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
That's a perfectly normal height.

It when you tower over all your friends so you stand hunched over and boys (their mothers?) reject you because the boy is under 5’10” and wants to feel taller.

amother
Stone

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 5:26 pm
And my poor DD is >5’8”

What's wrong with this height. I know plenty of women like this. It's a gift from God.

Tall people look effortlessly regal.

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 6:06 pm
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
wine-whats chlorella growth factor?

https://purenaturals.co.uk/pro.....w_wcB

amother
Babyblue

Post Fri, Apr 15 2022, 8:56 am
amother [ Papayawhip ] wrote:
Curious to hear more about the chlorella rowth factor? Was it recommended specifically for growth? I’ve seen chlorella used for many different issues but not height, and I always understood that “growth factor” was like plant growth hormone, full of enzymes but not something that helps humans grow.

I also give chlorella growth factor as heard it helps growth.

I think zahlers height factor has chlorella in it

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 12:31 am
It when you tower over all your friends so you stand hunched over and boys (their mothers?) reject you because the boy is under 5’10” and wants to feel taller.

I love towering over most ppl! Specially over men under 5'10" Shooting Arrow

imaima

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 2:14 am
And my poor DD is >5’8”

Are you serious? I am 5“7 and find it great. My dd is 5’1 and I am worried. My dh does have shorter family members than me though.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 3:14 am
I got my period when I was 10.5 years old and I'm 5'4". I'm almost exactly the same height my mother is, and she got her period when she was 13.
My dh is also 5'4" (he never got a period though Wink )

Seriously, if hormones in food led to early onset puberty and stunted growth in girls, one would have to expect some effect on boys, as well. Either earlier puberty, as well, or else, maybe delayed one because of all the artificial estrogens. Where's the boy effect?

I think this whole "problem" with girls' height is just an obsession triggered by the shidduch system.
Of course, fewer chemicals and hormones and gmo products would be a good idea in their own right.

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 6:04 am

I'm 5'8 and don't find myself towering over all of my friends. I have friends that are taller than me and shorter than me. Yes more are shorter but I don't find it an issue.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 6:56 am
No clue how this correlates but my DD got her period at 11 and is 5'4 - 2" taller than I am. My next daughter got at 14 and is 5'3. I don't see a connection. And the second one is a super healthy eater and the older one survives on junk.

shaqued_almond

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 6:59 am
Got my period at 11 and am now 5'8. I remember I was the first in my grade and the second tallest girl. Growth has to do with genetics and nutrition, as does having periods. I'd be curious to see the study that indicates that early onset period decreases the height of girls.
Also, please don't throw tomatoes at me, but GMO vegetables and fruits don't hurt us. If anything we need to encourage GMOs because it will allow better crops with less pesticides. Also, they don't change your DNA, our bodies are not made from plant DNA. As far as soy, yes that's relatively new to a western diet so it might have some influence but I don't it would make kids trans. I agree with the poster that said that kids are suggestible and awkward, which probably accounts for a lot. There's also some theories that high stress levels in pregnancy might make the fetus homosexual. But again, the evidence is not quite there.

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 7:50 am
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
I got my period when I was 10.5 years old and I'm 5'4". I'm almost exactly the same height my mother is, and she got her period when she was 13.
My dh is also 5'4" (he never got a period though Wink )

Seriously, if hormones in food led to early onset puberty and stunted growth in girls, one would have to expect some effect on boys, as well. Either earlier puberty, as well, or else, maybe delayed one because of all the artificial estrogens. Where's the boy effect?

I think this whole "problem" with girls' height is just an obsession triggered by the shidduch system.
Of course, fewer chemicals and hormones and gmo products would be a good idea in their own right.

please explain. artificial excess estrogen brings on puberty in girls but can delay it in boys?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics