Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
I want to plan my midwinter vacation
Previous  1  2

dancingqueen

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 9:13 pm
amother OP wrote:
Is Cancun safe? Where exactly in Panama? Is a cruise a good idea?

A cruise is good choice for a beginner traveler, someone who doesn’t like to plan or wants to quickly see a bunch of different locations.

tichellady

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 10:10 pm
so many fun choices depending on budget and interests. aside from suggestions already made there’s mexico city and las vegas ( and so many places in europe), and vancouver

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 01 2022, 1:06 pm
Is Panama City in Florida? What is there to do and to eat:)

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 7:17 pm
amother OP wrote:
Is Panama City in Florida? What is there to do and to eat:)

Bump

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 11:48 pm
There's a seven day Royal Caribbean cruise going from Miami with 4 port days. There is a strong possibility there will be a real kosher food option as it's during winter break and if they have enough kosher people RC will provide kosher food with hashgacha (for an extra fee but in my opinion worth it.) They've done this before for this cruise. The ship is Oasis of the Seas. The date is Jan 15-22 2023 In my opinion a cruise is great because it caters to all ages and tastes. Everyone is entertained. No one is bored. You can do family stuff together when you want. Kids and adults can go on their own and do their own stuff as well. It's lots of fun.

busy mommy

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 9:51 am
amother OP wrote:
Bump

Florida is in the United States, Panama is in South America

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 12:48 pm
busy mommy wrote:
Florida is in the United States, Panama is in South America

https://www.google.com/search?.....-serp

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 12:49 pm
amother cornflower wrote:
There's a seven day Royal Caribbean cruise going from Miami with 4 port days. There is a strong possibility there will be a real kosher food option as it's during winter break and if they have enough kosher people RC will provide kosher food with hashgacha (for an extra fee but in my opinion worth it.) They've done this before for this cruise. The ship is Oasis of the Seas. The date is Jan 15-22 2023 In my opinion a cruise is great because it caters to all ages and tastes. Everyone is entertained. No one is bored. You can do family stuff together when you want. Kids and adults can go on their own and do their own stuff as well. It's lots of fun.

Sounds great. Do you think the food is good or just frozen entrees

Imateacher

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 1:33 pm
I went to Panama and stayed in the city. It was beautiful a lot of kosher food.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 3:22 pm
Imateacher wrote:
I went to Panama and stayed in the city. It was beautiful a lot of kosher food.

Sounds fun. Can you describe a little what you did and about the restaurants and hotels.

Imateacher

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 4:00 pm
amother OP wrote:
Sounds fun. Can you describe a little what you did and about the restaurants and hotels.

There’s the Hilton Panama or the Jw Marriott. You can Uber everywhere within the city.it’s really cheap. Restaurants- go kosher Panama.com has a list of all the restaurants that you can Uber to. They are incredible and delicious. There are many shuls and there is a large kosher supermarket. My dh prayed with minyan daily that’s how convienent it was. Activities- there’s monkey island which most ppl do but we did not bc I’m a little scared of monkeys
We went to the Panama Canal (boring) metropolitan state park, the causeway- there’s biking or rollerskating to rent there and a nice museum. You can pm me for the number of a tour guide.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 5:54 pm
Imateacher wrote:
There’s the Hilton Panama or the Jw Marriott. You can Uber everywhere within the city.it’s really cheap. Restaurants- go kosher Panama.com has a list of all the restaurants that you can Uber to. They are incredible and delicious. There are many shuls and there is a large kosher supermarket. My dh prayed with minyan daily that’s how convienent it was. Activities- there’s monkey island which most ppl do but we did not bc I’m a little scared of monkeys
We went to the Panama Canal (boring) metropolitan state park, the causeway- there’s biking or rollerskating to rent there and a nice museum. You can pm me for the number of a tour guide.

Thanks. That’s amazing
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics