Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Does anyone else suffer from ISPS?

shira

Post Tue, Sep 27 2005, 5:02 pm
What, you may ask, is ISPS?

ISPS stands for Indecisive Stroller Purchaser Syndrome and I've GOT IT. Its become my new obsession (second only to IMAMOTHER of course!). I can list by heart every feature, I can tell you every single online retailer (and wholesaler!) who carries them. I've seen what EVERYONE has to say and every eopinion written. But decide? How???

I've narrowed it down to 2 options:

Mountain Buggy Urban Double
and
Valco Runabout Twin

and I can't for the life of me decide which one to get.......

All perspectives/opinions are welcome!!!!!! Please!!!!! I have to buy one of these strollers VERY soon.

Thanks!

Post Tue, Sep 27 2005, 5:04 pm
sorry I can't help you as I have no experience with either of them. but just wanted to let you know that I, too, have suffered from ISPS. embarrassed
maybe we should start a support group Wink

shira

Post Tue, Sep 27 2005, 5:07 pm
btw, 0613, regards from Avrami and Nechama. Don't worry, I didn't ask her who you are Smile

stem

Post Tue, Sep 27 2005, 5:10 pm
My friend has the mountain buggy and It's extremely sturdy. Looks like it could last forever. She's happy with it.

princessmommy

Post Wed, Sep 28 2005, 5:33 am
try them out-plenty of them in the neighborhood-come visit! the valco is heavier btw. I was also obssesive. Did you checkout joggingstrollers.com? they help you compare them.

motheroftwo

Post Thu, Oct 06 2005, 4:26 pm
if you don't mind spending more for the mountain buggy then go for it. Its lighter than valco and better quality.

shira

Post Thu, Oct 06 2005, 5:29 pm
Well, thanks for your perspectives- I decided to go with the Mountain Buggy. I have a feeling it was a good decision. Now I just have to find someone who is willing to shlep it to Israel for me!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics