Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Swaddlebee Blanket

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 5:10 am
If you have a swaddlebee blanket do you think it's worth the price? Why? What makes it so amazing, more so than any other plush blanket?

1ofbillions

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 5:42 am
I got it as a present. I like it, it feels high quality, but I wouldn’t say there’s anything more special about it than any other blanket. Swaddlebee herself said that she only made the product after lots of people asked for it and she was sure the product wouldn’t do well lol. She started out with just blankets for babies and her claim to fame is that it helps some colicky babies. I also like the baby blankets because they can be used in all seasons, they’re not too heavy but not too light.

If you know anyone with one of her products, I’d recommend feeling her material to see if you like it a lot before spending a ton and buying it. But if you do buy it, you’ll probably like it. Not necessarily more than any other blanket enough to justify the price tag.

It also serves as a conversation piece. When people see it, they ask about whether the price is justified.

amother
Lightcyan

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 6:17 am
It’s way softer than any other blankets I’ve had

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 8:27 am
My honest opinion? It's overhyped. She has lots of friends aka influencers that promote her product on insta and I finally caved and paid way too much for a throw blanket expecting the world. While the material is soft it's not a cozy type of blanket and doesn't provide much warmth in the winter.

I put the swaddlebee away and now use my cheap $10 throw from amazon that fuzzy and yummy

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 8:49 am
I have other blankets I love more in the winter. If you have the money and want to support a local small business than go for it. It's not like a bad blanket. Is it worth the price? Idk.

We were gifted some. I will say her blankets are unique that they are very cozy but aren't super thick so it's great for travel. (it's my place blanket).

And it keeps you warm without overheating you. My kids and baby love theirs. And I do really like that aspect especially when they are babies that they don't overheat in them. My babies are such sweaty babies and it works well for them.

I really enjoy the lovibee for babies specifically as it has snaps on both sides to snap to a paci and your stroller so it doesn't get lost. I think that product is genius and it's one I'd really reccomend to people because it's so darn practical.

Its a good blanket. For regular adults around the house - I don't think it worth the price. For babies and travel? I think it has pros that others don't have.

amother
Poinsettia

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 8:52 am
When everyone on insta is promoting something, it's a major turn-off for me.

Remember when they all promoted that counter liner for pesach?! That was the best.

amother
Jean

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 8:59 am
I thought it would be amazing because of the hype but I was disappointed. It's overhyped

amother
Feverfew

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 9:10 am
amother Periwinkle wrote:
My honest opinion? It's overhyped. She has lots of friends aka influencers that promote her product on insta and I finally caved and paid way too much for a throw blanket expecting the world. While the material is soft it's not a cozy type of blanket and doesn't provide much warmth in the winter.

I put the swaddlebee away and now use my cheap $10 throw from amazon that fuzzy and yummy

Link to the one from Amazon???

amother
Milk

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 9:19 am
amother Feverfew wrote:

I’m not that poster but we really love these. It’s a thinner blanket like the Swaddlebee is (which we have one of) but not same material, but I like it prob even better.

KMUSET Fleece Blanket Throw Size Navy Lightweight Super Soft Cozy Luxury Bed Blanket Microfiber Factory Shop https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y.....ss_tl

WitchKitty

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 9:52 am
I got mine as a gift.
I love it, but it's not a winter blanket.
I love it because it's a sumer blanket, and summers get so hot here, and there's no sweating with it, even though it's softer than cotton.
I would never pay so much for a blanket, but I think it's a great gift because I love love the soft material.

proudMama123

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 10:47 am
I LOVE MINE!!!
Can’t sleep without it!! So cozy!!

amother
Ginger

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 11:33 am
I have a loviebee that I won from her Instagram. It’s cute. The blankets look very nice but they’re expensive. It seems like everyone buys them from her so they must be good

amother
Milk

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 11:35 am
amother Ginger wrote:
I have a loviebee that I won from her Instagram. It’s cute. The blankets look very nice but they’re expensive. It seems like everyone buys them from her so they must be good

This is exactly the type of hype that sells things.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 12:29 pm
There are hundreds of plush blankets online. So many pretty designs, colors and textures. It’s not rocket science to create one. Its one hundred percent overhyped and purely the marketing.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 2:52 pm
amother Feverfew wrote:

I bought it a few years ago but the link someone else posted looks like mine. Yummy warm blanket
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y.....ss_tl

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 3:01 pm
I never had a swaddlebee to compare but we have The Big One fleece throws from Kohl's for almost all my kids (toddler hasn't gotten hers yet but I have it, haven't yet bought one for my baby). I also have 2 for the couches. We love them.

chili-n-cholent

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 10:20 am
I love my saranoni, same price point as swaddlebee which I haven't tried.
It's a warm blanket, and it has some weight to it but isn't an official weighted blanket.
The weight evenly distributes all over your body and it is nice and warm but not too thick.
It seems to be different than the swaddlebee.
https://saranoni.com/collectio.....87655
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics