Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Julia Heart Season 2
  1  2  3  9  10  11  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 6:41 am
Looks like a train wreck is coming our way.
Preparing my popcorn.
Here’s the trailer. It will be airing December 2.

[link removed. If anyone wants to see it, there's Google. - mod]

Chickensoupprof

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 6:47 am
Ooooh... american reality shows are the definition of trainwreck oy oy oy Julia

cuffs

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 6:51 am
Please don’t promote this.

sequoia

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 6:58 am
Every season a new villain.

amother
Freesia

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 7:02 am
That was the sleaziest train wreck I ever saw. Even real housewives is classier than this.

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 7:03 am
This woman is sick and this show seems vile. How sad that it was even made and how sad that people are watching it.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:02 pm
amother Papaya wrote:
This woman is sick and this show seems vile. How sad that it was even made and how sad that people are watching it.

She is a huge celebrity hanging out with people like Letitia James and Kathy Hochul. I just dont understand it considering that she lies and manipulates everyone and then blames them when they figure out who she really is, yet she remains the victim and everyone cares about her. She literally stole money from several men and lied about things and is getting away with it as she claims she was the victim. I really dont understand how Julia is not in prison for what she did but is a celebrity with a huge following instead. She is the female version of the FTX guy who also stole money and is still a celebrity scheduled to speak at the NYT event instead of going to prison. I dont get this world at all if these are the "role models" and "celebrities".

amother
NeonGreen

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:07 pm
amother Gladiolus wrote:
She is a huge celebrity hanging out with people like Letitia James and Kathy Hochul. I just dont understand it considering that she lies and manipulates everyone and then blames them when they figure out who she really is, yet she remains the victim and everyone cares about her. She literally stole money from several men and is getting away with it as she claims she was the victim. I really dont understand how Julia is not in prison for what she did but is a celebrity with a huge following instead. She is the female version of the FTX guy who also stole money and is still a celebrity scheduled to speak at the NYT event instead of going to prison. I dont get this world at all if these are the "role models" and "celebrities".

Who did she stole money from? I thought she was only a liar and desperate for attention

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:08 pm
Wow this season has actually managed to look worse than the first

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:09 pm
amother NeonGreen wrote:
Who did she stole money from? I thought she was only a liar and desperate for attention

If you read her book you will see that she stole money from a guy under the pretense that he was "investing" in her non-existent business while she used the money to live at expensive hotels, travel and party, etc. And she stole money from her new husband's company by using it as a atm machine, etc. She belongs in prison yet is being celebrated as a "celebrity". I just dont understand this world at all.

Chickensoupprof

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:10 pm
amother Gladiolus wrote:
She is a huge celebrity hanging out with people like Letitia James and Kathy Hochul. I just dont understand it considering that she lies and manipulates everyone and then blames them when they figure out who she really is, yet she remains the victim and everyone cares about her. She literally stole money from several men and is getting away with it as she claims she was the victim. I really dont understand how Julia is not in prison for what she did but is a celebrity with a huge following instead. She is the female version of the FTX guy who also stole money and is still a celebrity scheduled to speak at the NYT event instead of going to prison. I dont get this world at all if these are the "role models" and "celebrities".

Well, this is the story of the fanciest famous, rich socialites. And Julia Haart had the thing that she was so oppressed with yiddishkeit while she wasn't she just wanted to be rich and famous... Well, I rather want to wear a sphitsel, and live in KJ then her life. I mean it... I'm already looking for a sphitsel.

amother
Tealblue

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:52 pm
The good news is, there seems to be less emphasis on bashing her previous lifestyle and more on the soap opera of their lives.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:55 pm
amother Gladiolus wrote:
She is a huge celebrity hanging out with people like Letitia James and Kathy Hochul. I just dont understand it considering that she lies and manipulates everyone and then blames them when they figure out who she really is, yet she remains the victim and everyone cares about her. She literally stole money from several men and lied about things and is getting away with it as she claims she was the victim. I really dont understand how Julia is not in prison for what she did but is a celebrity with a huge following instead. She is the female version of the FTX guy who also stole money and is still a celebrity scheduled to speak at the NYT event instead of going to prison. I dont get this world at all if these are the "role models" and "celebrities".

Since you seem to know every single thing about her, aren’t you part of the problem that’s promoting her?

amother
Stoneblue

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:56 pm
amother Gladiolus wrote:
If you read her book you will see that she stole money from a guy under the pretense that he was "investing" in her non-existent business while she used the money to live at expensive hotels, travel and party, etc. And she stole money from her new husband's company by using it as a atm machine, etc. She belongs in prison yet is being celebrated as a "celebrity". I just dont understand this world at all.

You read her book.
That’s why I don’t understand

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 1:01 pm
amother Stoneblue wrote:
Since you seem to know every single thing about her, aren’t you part of the problem that’s promoting her?

How am I "promoting her" by questioning why she is a "celebrity" after she stole money from people and asking why she isnt in prison for it? I really dont understand your premise of "promoting" someone (and bear in mind that I didnt start this thread so I am certainly not the one who is "promoting" a criminal like her) and would appreciate it if you can explain it.

amother
Springgreen

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 1:45 pm
amother Gladiolus wrote:
How am I "promoting her" by questioning why she is a "celebrity" after she stole money from people and asking why she isnt in prison for it? I really dont understand your premise of "promoting" someone (and bear in mind that I didnt start this thread so I am certainly not the one who is "promoting" a criminal like her) and would appreciate it if you can explain it.

I think that the best thing that the frum community can do is stop giving her so much attention.

Don’t open threads about her, don’t print articles, don’t post opinions online about how she is so wrong or so right. My suspicion is that the frum community plays a large role in terms of viewership numbers which directly leads to season renewals.

My guess is that the general public will not be very interested in this show. The show, Gossip Girl, died down during the recession because people lost interest in the lives of the rich and privileged while they were struggling.

We’re living in times of soaring inflation and most people are suffering economically. I don’t think people appreciate hearing a spoiled woman whining about not having an LV outfit at the LV fashion show etc. etc.

I really think that if the frum community “forgets” about her there will not be sufficient interest for Netflix to continue her show.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 2:00 pm
At least she got a better wig. She must have done the research here LOL Tongue Out

amother
Freesia

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 2:06 pm
amother Gladiolus wrote:

Two other vile women.

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 2:16 pm
Only 50k views? Wow I almost feel bad for Netflix

keeptrying

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 2:18 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
Only 50k views? Wow I almost feel bad for Netflix

I heard from a coworker that she paid Netflix to do the show. Not sure if that's true tho
Page 1 of 11   1  2  3  9  10  11  Next Recent Topics