Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Does dh care when you are on the computer?

flowerpower

Post Wed, May 28 2008, 9:28 pm
I try not to be on when he is home.

Mama Bear

Post Wed, May 28 2008, 10:07 pm
it's my husband's life dream for me to chuck out the computer and the internet. I wish I were so strong. unfortunately the addiction is too great.

but iyh next week shimmie is starting cheder so the computer will be PUT AWAY between the hours of 3:30 pm and 8 pm. and when the new baby comes, well, it'll probably be put away for more than that!

Ruchel

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 6:51 am
He doesn't care. Or more like, he can't say anything.
He is totally addicted to his camera blog. When I was pregnant, I had to help him get away from, what's the name... a huuuuuuge world with weird creatures. It was hard. So he gets my Imamother stuff.

drumjj

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 6:54 am
na im on it all day long and he isnt here anyway but when he is he brings his home and is on his

mama-star

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 8:20 am
when my husband comes home, if I am using the computer, I stop. I feel like he might think I'm being a bum. he's due home any minute now from school carpool, and as soon as I hear the car in the driveway, I log off!

ChossidMom

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 8:23 am
Mamabear - You expecting? Beshaa Tova!!!

Mama Bear

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 8:29 am
chossid mom I'm BH 32 weeks, I've been talking about it all over the site lately, guess you missed it.

When dh comes home from work, til after supper of course the computer is off. but once supper is over and sonny boy is in bed I collapse on the couch with the computer and don't get up until past midnight. ay!!!!

mama-star

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 9:04 am
b'sha'ah tova mama bear! may we be zoche to greet moshiach before your baby arrives!

shopaholic

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 10:04 am
I don't go on when he's home. That's our time together. I have time to go on when I'm at work, or if he goes out in the evening.

greentiger

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 10:11 am
I almost never go on when he is home. I find it rude and disrespectful to him. I also don't like when he is on when I am home, but since I am always home when he is, I have no choice. I must say though, he has seriously minimized the time he spends on the computer for me.

chany1979

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 10:13 am
I am only on the computer when noone is home that means from 10 till 3 (not the full 5 hours but on and off). once my kids are home from school, cheder and certainly not when dh is home. I dont touch the computer till the next morning.

Last edited by chany1979 on Thu, May 29 2008, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Akeres Habayis

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 10:14 am
he doesn't mind but I'm a little embarrassed to be on it when he comes home.he and my oldest dd tease me all the time about it.

yummydd

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 10:22 am
My dh is so used to seeing me on the computer like in hte middle of the night when I cant sleep and when I have time he never mentioned that it bothers him and I dont think it does but my 11 months old dd probably hates it because shes home with me all day and when I am on it she doesnt have my full attention.

NS

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 10:28 am
My DH would not care if I'm after supper on the computer....but I try not to be...

sunshine!

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 10:44 am
My husband doesn't care as long as it doesn't take away from our time together. He often works nights and is not home anyway, so he is glad I have an outlet until he does come home. But when he is here and not working I stay off....

ChutzPAh

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 10:48 am
My husband doesn't care. Then again, he spends more time online than me due to work stuff.

Mrs. XYZ

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 10:49 am
Quote:
he's due home any minute now from school carpool, and as soon as I hear the car in the driveway, I log off!

Same here. I usually feel so guilty, like a cheater. I should really wait until he comes in and then get off so that he should see that I'm getting off just for him, but I'd really rather he shouldn't know how often I'm on here embarrassed

shosh

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 10:55 am
I'm only on here so often bc I don't have a dh!!! LOL

anonymom

Post Wed, Jun 04 2008, 11:10 pm
My husband is always making comments like, "what about imawife"
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics