Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Worth getting extended warranty for desktop computer?

Is it worth getting extended warranty for dell desktop?
yes  
 50%  [ 2 ]
no  
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 8:20 pm
dell desktop? At what price is it worth it? I think the pricing was a little over $100 per year?

Amarante

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 10:20 pm
I don't own Dell computers specifically but I never get the extended warranty for anything.

I actually have never had any kind of issue which would have been covered by an extended warranty - especially with a desktop which doesn't have the possibility of being dropped or knocked around since it sits on your desk.

With what I have saved by not purchasing any extended warranties, I could easily purchase multiples of anything in the unlikely event that something needed to be replaced during the term of the extended warranty.

I don't even get this kind of protection for my iPhone. I have a good case and screen protector and would never have had to use it even for my phones. I replaced my iPhone X (2017) with an iPhone 15 and the iPhone X is still working fine so I keep it as a Wifi only device. My point is that the iPhone X is more than 6 years old and still working fine.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics