Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Have you ever?
  Previous  1  2  3 20  21  22 79  80  81  Next

GLUE

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 1:01 am
happytobemom wrote:
Not that I can recall, maybe as a child

Have you ever met someone over age 100?

A month ago was my husbands grandmother's 100 birthday party, does that count?

Have you ever made a surprise party for someone and it was a surprise?

OceanRider

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 1:59 am
GLUE wrote:

Have you ever made a surprise party for someone and it was a surprise?

Hope your husband’s grandmother lives till the 120! Hope to have a 100th birthday myself Smile

Yes! For my school friends and it was so awesome!

Have you ever searched for your glasses while wearing them, or for your phone while holding it? (I have..)

Rugelech

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 2:40 am
Yes, a few times.

Have you ever fallen asleep at an embarrassing time like when at a Shiur or during a Shabbos meal (specially if you have guests for the meal)

happytobemom

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 5:53 pm
GLUE wrote:

For sure! Wow, ad meah veesrim!!

happytobemom

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 5:54 pm
Rugelech wrote:
Yes, a few times.

Have you ever fallen asleep at an embarrassing time like when at a Shiur or during a Shabbos meal (specially if you have guests for the meal)

Never a Shabbos table. I have fought to keep my eyes open during a shiur.

Have you ever hosted a shiur regularly in your home?

keeptrying

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 6:13 pm
No.
Have you ever tried ptcha?

singleagain

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 7:19 pm
Nope, does not look appetizing to me

Have you ever gone in a long drive by yourself

simcha4

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 12:09 am
singleagain wrote:
Nope, does not look appetizing to me

Have you ever gone in a long drive by yourself

No, I don't drive.

And btw, ptcha/galla (gallaretta), might look unappetizing but it is deicious. I like it, but I know people who don't. As the saying goes in Hebrew - "al ta'am v'reiach ein litvakei'ach."

Have you ever sewed an outfit/dress for yourself?

happytobemom

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 12:11 am
simcha4 wrote:
No, I don't drive.

And btw, ptcha/galla (gallaretta), might look unappetizing but it is deicious. I like it, but I know people who don't. As the saying goes in Hebrew - "al ta'am v'reiach ein litvakei'ach."

Have you ever sewed an outfit/dress for yourself?

Yes. When I was ten, I took a sewing class, and proudly wore a dress that I made myself for many Shabbosim that year!

Have you ever fed a giraffe?

simcha4

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 12:22 am
happytobemom wrote:
Yes. When I was ten, I took a sewing class, and proudly wore a dress that I made myself for many Shabbosim that year!

Have you ever fed a giraffe?

Wow! I know that feeling because we had sewing lessons in high school and I also sewed a Shabbos dress for myself.

WHAT?!?! fed a giraffe?!?!? NO! I'd be terrified. Did you?

Did you ever, as a child, yearn deeply to want to learn to do something specific, but couldn't take lessons for certain reasons? And now as an adult still feel that yearning?

happytobemom

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 12:28 am
simcha4 wrote:
Wow! I know that feeling because we had sewing lessons in high school and I also sewed a Shabbos dress for myself.

WHAT?!?! fed a giraffe?!?!? NO! I'd be terrified. Did you?

Did you ever, as a child, yearn deeply to want to learn to do something specific, but couldn't take lessons for certain reasons? And now as an adult still feel that yearning?

Lol no I never did, though we almost once went to a zoo where you could feed a giraffe, we didn't end up going but we talk about it every summer since!

I did, though I don't still feel the yearning anymore. Maybe just some wistful "oh that would've been nice..." feeling. Did you/do you?

Have you ever really wanted something, and soon after wondered why you ever wanted that?

simcha4

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 12:44 am
happytobemom wrote:
Lol no I never did, though we almost once went to a zoo where you could feed a giraffe, we didn't end up going but we talk about it every summer since!

I did, though I don't still feel the yearning anymore. Maybe just some wistful "oh that would've been nice..." feeling. Did you/do you?

Have you ever really wanted something, and soon after wondered why you ever wanted that?

You talk about going to the zoo? Or feeding a giraffe?

Yes.

No. If I want something, it's usually something that I need.

Did you ever end up working in something that as a child you weren't good at? eg. one of my friends is a maths teacher, and a good one. But, as a girl she always failed in maths. Interesting.

happytobemom

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 12:48 am
simcha4 wrote:
You talk about going to the zoo? Or feeding a giraffe?

Yes.

No. If I want something, it's usually something that I need.

Did you ever end up working in something that as a child you weren't good at? eg. one of my friends is a maths teacher, and a good one. But, as a girl she always failed in maths. Interesting.

That is interesting. I don't think so.

And we talk about going to that specific zoo where you can feed a giraffe. (It's a few hours away, The year we almost went we were somewhat in the area, but didn't end up going.)

Have you ever fallen asleep on the floor? (like it looks like my daughter is about to do, but won't take my sensible advice to go get into bed!)

birdie1

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 2:20 am
happytobemom wrote:
That is interesting. I don't think so.

And we talk about going to that specific zoo where you can feed a giraffe. (It's a few hours away, The year we almost went we were somewhat in the area, but didn't end up going.)

Have you ever fallen asleep on the floor? (like it looks like my daughter is about to do, but won't take my sensible advice to go get into bed!)

I think I did once. As a tired mom of 2 toddlers. Was on the floor with them at the time.

Have you ever put ur kid on the wrong school bus?

GLUE

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 1:39 pm
birdie1 wrote:
I think I did once. As a tired mom of 2 toddlers. Was on the floor with them at the time.

Have you ever put ur kid on the wrong school bus?

Nope, but the school has

Have you ever picked up the wrong kid by carpool?

simcha4

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 2:55 pm
GLUE wrote:
Nope, but the school has

Have you ever picked up the wrong kid by carpool?

I don't drive and thus don't carpool, but I imagine it must be awful to have picked up the wrong kid!

Have you ever mistaken someone for someone else because they both look very alike?
(My son-in-law closely resembles the chassidic singer Beri Weber, and so many people mistake him for the singer. Even his own mother did once!)

GLUE

Post Thu, Dec 08 2022, 11:19 pm
simcha4 wrote:
I don't drive and thus don't carpool, but I imagine it must be awful to have picked up the wrong kid!

Have you ever mistaken someone for someone else because they both look very alike?
(My son-in-law closely resembles the chassidic singer Beri Weber, and so many people mistake him for the singer. Even his own mother did once!)

My sister and I look a lot alike, many times I am some were and someone would come over to me and start talking and I am like I think you mean my sister. Has happen to my sister too.

Have you ever went to the wrong wedding?

singleagain

Post Fri, Dec 09 2022, 7:51 am
Actually yes. One of my friends from college was getting married at 770.. and I went there and there was a chupah but it wasn't my friends.. luckily I was early and not late.

Have you ever forgotten to set your alarm and woken up on time anyway

birdie1

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 9:49 pm
singleagain wrote:
Actually yes. One of my friends from college was getting married at 770.. and I went there and there was a chupah but it wasn't my friends.. luckily I was early and not late.

Have you ever forgotten to set your alarm and woken up on time anyway

I have.

Have you ever had 3 different events in a day, requiring 3 different outfits?

singleagain

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 10:13 pm
Actually yes
Today
I went to visit my grandma. Outfit one
Did yoga. Outfit two
Engagement party. Outfit three

Have you ever gone out in the cold without a coat
Page 21 of 81   Previous  1  2  3 20  21  22 79  80  81  Next Recent Topics