Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Who’s going to orlando this week ?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Tanzanite

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 9:49 am
Yesterday my daughter’s high school principal said she wanted to talk to the girls about vacation. Some schools in my area are very against going to Florida now. My daughter said she was worried about what the principal would say. Instead the principal gave a speech about different families doing different things for vacation and it’s important not to feel jealous of people going away. It doesn’t work out for everyone.. some people go away in the summer.. some mothers are working and just can’t get away…she said the most important thing is to take the time over vacation to relax and recharge and come back happy

amother
Steel

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 10:09 am
I'm not going to Orlando cuz the thought of flying with a bunch of kids is too intimidating and overwhelming lol
We"re doing a 2 day local getaway
Just want to wish everyone going a safe trip and amazing time and enjoy every second!
As much as people bash mid winter, I work in a schools and I think it's great for the kids. They get so antsy at this time of year and really need a break! Whether you stay home or go away, the family time is so special and creates great memories and hopefully they come back to school rejuvenated!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics