Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Yaffie Begun or Barbara wig

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 3:50 pm
Lace top. Anyone have experience with one or both? Saved for a long time to get a great wig. Thanks

amother
Heather

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 4:31 pm
Hi! I personally have bought two Barbaras in the last two years. Esti is a doll to work with. She is attentive, has beautiful pieces, and stands by her work. It is a little bit difficult to arrange times to see her as she works out of Crown Heights but is traveling in every few weeks for appointments. If you do use her, ask her for the first appointment of the day as her sessions tend to run late. If something bothers you afterwards, she will also work to fix it and is easy to work with. I have also heard customer satisfaction with Yaffe but don't know firsthand.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 2:12 pm
Anyone else?

amother
Ultramarine

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 2:38 pm
I have seen great ones from both brands. I have had two Yaffie Beguns (none lace top). Barbera was making lace tops before most companies and as a rule they look excellent.

m987

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 4:03 pm
I have two yaffie buguns one skin top and one lace top. Love both, my skin top I have for 4.5 years and old repair I would even do now is color and maybe a cut

amother
Charcoal

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 6:09 pm
I love my Yaffie!! It's so comfortable I could fall asleep in it and looks so good with minimal effort. The only thing I would say is that since the hair is so unprocessed and soft, it doesn't hold a set so well. So for the stage of my life I'm in now, with little kids and not so much time to spend on myself, I wouldn't necessarily get one again, rather one more processed and therefore stiffer. However I'm pretty sure that's just a reflection on both the individual wig (not every Yaffie will be like that) and the quality of the hair.

It's a great company and I know so many people that are really happy with theirs. Myself included! I get so many compliments. And it's super super flat.

azeitune

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 3:16 pm
Have had 3 Yaffie Begun since I got married. All beautiful, comfortable and lasted years!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels