Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Can you help me?
Previous  1  2  3

mugsisme

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 12:47 pm
Gamzu, my DD got free prints. My other DD got a free book. I have had issues for months with uploading. I can't load more than one or two pictures at a time. Otherwise it spins and spins and if I open another tab, it doesn't open. I finally have to turn off the router and turn it back on. DH said maybe it is verizon, but it only happens on Shutterfly.

Su, the books turn out gorgeous. Yeah, they take a ton of work. Last year I had a promo for a free leather book. Those are really beautiful. I bet you made a stunning book, and probably for a fraction of what a photographer would charge. I remember years and years ago taking a huge check to the photographer to pick up my album. There are places where you can make a professional album with the thick pages. They are listed in my photography magazine.

creativemommyto3

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 12:47 pm
mugsisme wrote:
It is actually Chanukah. They are making donuts. They are DELICIOUS for about an hour after you make them. Light and fluffy. Then they get sort of gross. I have one friend who wants me to mail her some. I said no way.

Hey, thanks for looking.

U did a great job!

su7kids

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 12:50 pm
I was looking to create a board book with the company printing directly, for my granddaughter of 1 year old.

I found a blank board book from a scrapbooking source, but gluing the pages to it, it was not secure enough and a baby can pull the pages off, and I don't know how toxic it is (although she is not a "mouth" baby.)

So, if, in your photography book travels you find a company that prints directly onto BOARD books for babies (not professional photo album size or quality, necessarily) I'd be intersted to hear more about it.

GAMZu

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 12:55 pm
I never got an album done of my wedding photos.
The photographer was wacko.
He gave us part of the prints and said he'll give the rest when my husband comes to bring him a bottle of wine for a lechaim. (We had paid for the prints already.) Okay, so in good humor, my DH went to this guy's house with a bottle of wine-- and he said sorry, he doesn't like this type. Told my DH what type of wine he wants and told him to come back with it and he'll give the pics. shock

Whatever... we decided to leave the guy be and not deal with his meshugasim anymore. LOL

GAMZu

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 3:23 am
Well. I finished.
I'm a bit ticked off because of that glitchy site. Tonight it didn't let me load any pictures. Sad I tried several times, spent a good long time choosing, entering one by one, re-entering when it kept sticking. Grrr.

I had most of the pictures I needed on the site already, but not all. As a result, my book now has more outdated pictures than recent ones, but what can you do.

So here it is if anyone wants to take a look:
http://share.shutterfly.com/ac.....tag=1

The theme is "brothers."

su7kids

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 10:13 am
Gamzu, you did an awesome job.

Not only is the album great, the you can really see the love between the two boys. The little one ADORES his older brother and the older one is so loving and caring towards his younger brother.

My brocha for you is that it should stay this way forever!!!

GAMZu

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 10:48 am
Thanks. Smile They really do love each other. Especially in the picture where he older one is ripping his brother's hair, out, right? Wink
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art