Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Where do you live
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Rivka

Post Fri, Oct 21 2005, 5:30 am
Freilich are you doing it on purpose to make everyone desperate to know where you live?

sheshycoco

Post Fri, Oct 21 2005, 10:50 am
frelich I know where you lived, I feel priveledged Wink. that PICTURE OF Dudi is gorgeous.

Tovah

Post Fri, Oct 21 2005, 11:25 am
I think I know where u live to, do u have a small daycamp in the summer? if so I think was going to work for u one summer.

jewgal84

Post Fri, Oct 21 2005, 1:13 pm
<---- This user lives in CH, as in Crown Heights (for now).

Tefila

Post Fri, Oct 21 2005, 2:39 pm
Quote:
hmm freileich didnt u tell me one yr ago that u live in toronto????

I might've left u hanging w/h my answer so u presumed, but never said I lived there nope not me Exclamation perhaps my double Wink
and
Quote:
I think I know where u live to, do u have a small daycamp in the summer? if so I think was going to work for u one summer.

what else..... someone thought we owned buildings and had a share in stocks here too shock

What r people thinking Scratching Head

Last edited by Tefila on Fri, Oct 21 2005, 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tefila

Post Fri, Oct 21 2005, 2:41 pm
Quote:
frelich I know where you lived,

Now how would u know that Rolling Laughter

Rivka

Post Sat, Oct 22 2005, 2:33 pm
Sheshy you know where she LIVED but do you know where she lives now??? Wink

sheshycoco

Post Sat, Oct 22 2005, 9:11 pm
Im a genious, I KNOW WHERE she lives now, I have my ways Wink, but where I am living, I'm no longer sure Sad.

Tefila

Post Sat, Oct 22 2005, 9:47 pm
Quote:
but where I am living, I'm no longer sure

Now whats that supposed to mean shock

Ok so the real reason I started this thread was not 4 everyone to find out where I lived Rolling Eyes but to also share where they live Wink obviously it's backfired so b/4 I start another thread I should triple think. Confused

And actually the real reason I started this, was I think it's so nice if we know who we r talking to don't u? Like where they're from yada yada Tongue Out

roza

Post Sat, Oct 22 2005, 10:16 pm
sheshycoco wrote:
Im a genious........ but where I am living, I'm no longer sure Sad.

why so shy?

roza

Post Sat, Oct 22 2005, 10:19 pm
SaraYehudis wrote:

Hmm roza oisiyos arizona ( minus the letters ani, I . what could be the hidden meaning?)

wow, this is kind of deep...honestly, I did not think about it. thanks for pointing it out Mr. Green

Rivka

Post Sun, Oct 23 2005, 4:35 pm
Roza it's proof you were meant to live there. Wow found your bashert state/city.
Sheshy, why you not sure where you live? You staying on the park bench?

sheshycoco

Post Sun, Oct 23 2005, 7:03 pm
no Rivka, not today, but who knows about tomorro! Just kidding, we just want to move, but plans haven;t materialised till now, it seams like evry day something else.
It's getting annoying.

raizy

Post Wed, Oct 26 2005, 10:56 pm
dear freilich if u wanted everyone to say where they are from why dont u go first???

and we montrealers are not shy in saying that we live here . GOOD OLD MONTREAL .
bye the way does anyone know where the habs are standing now and when is the next game. I am too lazy to go and look it up!!

GO HABS GO!!

Rochel Leah

Post Wed, Oct 26 2005, 11:16 pm
Well Raizy there could be alot of montrealers here that we don't know are from montreal????

Rivka

Post Sat, Oct 29 2005, 5:01 pm
Raizy I would not be proud to say you are from Montreal.
Full of french people pretending they can't speak English. And if you can't read the closed sign because it's in French is it your fault you are trying to open the door and the person is signing something bizarre using extreme hand gestures which you can't understand either because they are probably French.

chen

Post Sun, Oct 30 2005, 6:39 pm
aah, no, they do not grow oranges in orange cty, ny. apples. orange cty is so named b/c it was the favorite color of the infanta of spain back when spain owned most of northeastern USA, and the map was colored orange in her honor.

what--no? not right?

oh, then I guess it must have been so named by the Dutch in honor of William, Duke of orange, back when the dutch owned most of NY State. Thank you, Mrs. Heimlich, english teacher, 4th grade.

chen

Post Sun, Oct 30 2005, 6:43 pm
All I will say is when people hear where I live they say "you live in _______, do you know my cousin/b-I-l/accountant Yisrael Levi Cohen, he lives there, too." which makes me laugh because I don't even know the people in my shul (real bad at names).
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics