Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dd 4 itching … pls advise! TMI

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 17 2023, 6:12 pm
When Dd needs to make big he is usually holds it in until last minute. When he finally does make , a part always stays inside. No matter how much I wipe him down it will always itch. He is forever itching and crying about it.
Any recommendations??? Please!!!

amother
Clover

Post Mon, Apr 17 2023, 6:40 pm
He's constipated and the straining is causing hemorrhoids and fissures. Address the constipation.

amother
Blueberry

Post Mon, Apr 17 2023, 6:42 pm
Diaper rash cream or Vaseline?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 18 2023, 5:45 am
amother Clover wrote:
He's constipated and the straining is causing hemorrhoids and fissures. Address the constipation.

He isn’t constipated. He is holding himself back. But even when he does make he never finishes. In other words I can never wipe him clean

amother
Eggshell

Post Tue, Apr 18 2023, 5:47 am
amother OP wrote:
He isn’t constipated. He is holding himself back. But even when he does make he never finishes. In other words I can never wipe him clean

Try to find a physiotherapist who specializes in this area. He is holding himself back even as he lets go and needs to work on those muscles.

ls613

Post Tue, Apr 18 2023, 6:05 am
Your child may have pinworms. Best way to check: at night the pinworms usually come out. While he is sleeping check to see if little string like white things are moving around in the rectum area. There is an easy over the counter treatment for it but I remember my daughter suffering and I couldn’t figure it out until the doctor mentioned pinworms.

amother
Mulberry

Post Tue, Apr 18 2023, 6:28 am
talk to the pediatrician - could be a lot of little things.

amother
Quince

Post Tue, Apr 18 2023, 6:43 am
If you feel fully that he’s scared and holding back which kids do, then what you can do is give him some fiber or olive oil daily for a bit get him and his system used to going daily and he won’t be able to hold back it helps a lot
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics