Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Asking others if nursing clean
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Kiwi

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 5:32 pm
Honestly, what is this obsession with nursing clean anyway? Granted that it's convenient, but even so. I never even heard the expression till I came here.

amother
Kiwi

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 5:33 pm
amother Aconite wrote:
When I was babysitting a few years ago a father dropped off and picked up the baby.
I said something about baby wanting to eat and he answered me: "oh no, my wife doesn't let because she nurses clean!" Surprised Can't Believe It

Eeeewww.TMI, pal, TMI.

zaq

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 5:40 pm
amother Lilac wrote:
I recently stopped nursing a young baby. I’m going to attend an event tomorrow where my family will ask me if I’m still nursing and if I’m nursing clean. What’s the right answer? How do I not answer?

"Excuuuuse me? How is this any of your business? " Or a raised-eyebrow facial expression that conveys the same message. Or " If you'll forgive me for not answering, I'll forgive you for asking." Or "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." Or "only my hairdresser knows for sure." Or "I'm sorry, I'm not at liberty to discuss that " Or "hey, is that really the time? Sorry, gotta go!" Or a blunt "that is absolutely none of your business and I can't believe you would be so crass as to ask!"

amother
Tuberose

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 5:43 pm
Am I the only one literally wondering why this is even a discussion??
Such an inappropriate question to ask.

amother
Dandelion

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 5:47 pm
amother Lightgray wrote:
I have the exact same question!
same! I was on mini pill and I skipped placebos ( mine had them) and I wonder if I nursed clean or it was the skipping placebos part

amother
Lightgray

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 7:00 pm
amother Dandelion wrote:
same! I was on mini pill and I skipped placebos ( mine had them) and I wonder if I nursed clean or it was the skipping placebos part

interesting, my mini pill doesn't have placebos (as far as I know....each pill looks the same...)
(when I switched to pills last time, the placebos definitely looked a bit different...)

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 7:17 pm
My mil kept asking why I'm avoiding solids for my baby (she was not malnourished in any way and was quite chubby)... such as "nothing's gonna happen if you skip a feeding" till she asked point blank if I'm nursing clean and that's why I'm not giving solids.... I was annoyed.

amother
Bluebell

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 9:24 pm
I was nursing clean, but then got mastitis and got my period right away. Next month I became pregnant. The comments I received when I told parents/inlaws/a close friend..I cried. "Whoops!! Etc
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette