Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
12 hours by 12 weeks abusive
  Previous  1  2  3  16  17  18

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 9:37 am
Thank you pink, you are so kind!❤️

amother
Pink

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 9:52 am
amother OP wrote:
Thank you pink, you are so kind!❤️

I may be kind, but I am also honest. I am just saying what I truly think is the case. OP - you have not returned the attacks that were sent your way, and that says a LOT about you as a person.

the world's best mom

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 2:29 pm
amother OP wrote:
If you have a constructive idea of how to increase awareness ( a book for example is a constructive tool but one which will take a while to compile and awareness is necessary yesterday) please share. Thank you.
I'm also wondering what you can do that is more constructive. I once wrote an article in the Ami, called The Tired Mommy Club, explaining why I'm against sleep training. I wonder if that amother thinks my article was also not constructive? Dr. William sears writes a lot about attachment parenting and I learned a lot from reading his articles.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 3:36 pm
the world's best mom wrote:
I'm also wondering what you can do that is more constructive. I once wrote an article in the Ami, called The Tired Mommy Club, explaining why I'm against sleep training. I wonder if that amother thinks my article was also not constructive? Dr. William sears writes a lot about attachment parenting and I learned a lot from reading his articles.

That’s an interesting idea! Thank you so much!
I would love to read the article you wrote, would you mind starting a thread with the article? Yes, I have learned so much from him. I appreciate your help with this endeavor.

anony

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 5:52 pm

It is not just about what you say, it’s about how you say it. I’m all for people sharing their opinions and having a dialogue, but entering a conversation by saying “the method you follow and live by is abusive and you are therefore a horrible parent and terrible human being” is not educating, it’s attacking.

the world's best mom

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 10:06 pm
amother OP wrote:
That’s an interesting idea! Thank you so much!
I would love to read the article you wrote, would you mind starting a thread with the article? Yes, I have learned so much from him. I appreciate your help with this endeavor.
I would be happy to send it to you. I wonder if it's okay to post it here? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do so after they bought rights to the article.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 10:13 pm
I would be happy to send it to you. I wonder if it's okay to post it here? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do so after they bought rights to the article.

Thanks so much! I would love to read it, but I don’t know how it works in regards to Ami. How long ago was printed? Perhaps I can locate the magazine.

the world's best mom

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 11:51 pm
It was printed in 2017 or 2018.

tichellady

Post Fri, May 05 2023, 12:01 am
rather then tell people not to skew trai

amother
OP

Post Sat, May 06 2023, 9:19 pm
It was printed in 2017 or 2018.

That will be how to find at this point. Smile If you get permission to share it, would love to read it. Thanks!
Page 18 of 18   Previous  1  2  3  16  17  18 Recent Topics