Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Most inconvenient time you needed the bathroom?
Previous  1  2

amother
Phlox

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 8:11 am
DH told me his mother used to just go on the sidewalk wherever she was. Even if the kids were with her. Surprised

amother
Coffee

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 8:12 am
By my in laws and someone was using the only bathroom for a while, pretty sure I was pregnant but can’t recall Forsure
I ended up using a diaper! I was desperate. Gross times Sad

amother
NeonOrange

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 8:26 am
amother OP wrote:
I remember after my wedding in the limo to the hotel, I desperately needed the bathroom. I was pacing the whole time while dh was trying to cuddle. And then by check in....

omg me too LOL
we didn't get a limo but the second we stepped into our hotel room dh was so excited to touch me and I was like GET THIS DRESS OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW I NEED TO PEE

amother
Tanzanite

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 8:34 am
amother Bergamot wrote:
That’s awful. But I have a feeling I know which airline you were flying.

All airlines are the same, recently we flew and my 11 year old needed the bathroom, they had made one of these stay seated turbulence announcement we waited a bit and then went, flight attendant sent us back, but then my kid couldn't hold it in any longer so I just got up and ran with him...

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 8:54 am
amother OP wrote:
I remember after my wedding in the limo to the hotel, I desperately needed the bathroom. I was pacing the whole time while dh was trying to cuddle. And then by check in....

aaaaaahhh me too but I had diarhea!!! and then as soon as we got back to our brand new apartment - dh was unpacking and everything - I spent ages in the bathroom TMI

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 9:00 am
This one takes the cake. With my feet up in stirrups while the doctor is trying to strip the membranes.
"You need to relax or I can't do the job."

Um, if I relax my muscles you won't be super impressed.
Not going to finish off the story. TMI. It was extremely embarrassing.

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 9:14 am
While on a school trip as a teen.
Needed #2 dessssperate and there was one bathroom with a whole line of girls.
I couldn’t keep it in and it traumatized me until today.
I have anxiety with sending my kids off anywhere, even just to school because of this.

honeymoon

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 10:28 am
On the highway stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic while pregnant. DH drove on the shoulder to try to get home asap and we got pulled over. Luckily for us, the cop was really kind and let us off with a warning when I told him the situation.

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 10:49 am
honeymoon wrote:
On the highway stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic while pregnant. DH drove on the shoulder to try to get home asap and we got pulled over. Luckily for us, the cop was really kind and let us off with a warning when I told him the situation.

I have peed on the side of the road, no big deal. You can do it discreetly.

amother
Birch

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 10:51 am
Stuck in unmoving traffic in a taxi for 4 hours just ten minutes away from my house.. had to pee in the bushes 🙈

honeymoon

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 10:58 am
amother DarkMagenta wrote:
I have peed on the side of the road, no big deal. You can do it discreetly.

On the BQE where 1 out of every 3 drivers are Jewish and the person behind you can easily be my child's teacher? Nah, I'll pass.

heidi

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 12:08 pm
amother Daylily wrote:
On a train ride about an hour and a half long. I needed to poop and it was getting more painful by the minute. I was only 15 at the time but now I can say it felt like contractions. Literally feeling my muscles contract every two minutes.

I was traveling to a relative of mine who I haven't seen in years and the first thing I said after a huge welcome was was if I can use the bathroom... Fun times:)

On the way home from the tasting for my child's wedding. Stuck in traffic. It literally felt like contractions. I was davening out loud to Hashem to help me hold it.
BH made it home in the nick of time and had massive diahrea for the rest of the evening.
Needless to say, the food at the wedding wasn't anything to write home about. Banging head

amother
Thistle

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 2:23 pm
On the highway while traveling to Brooklyn during early pregnancy in someone else's car. I was beyond desperate and there was no bathroom nearby. I literally just knocked on random doors hoping someone would have pity on me while everyone was screaming at me. So beyond embarrassing. Finally my darling daughter, she should be blessed, noticed a Johnny on the spot. I was never so excited in my life to see one. I still didn't get over this one.

amother
Fern

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 3:18 pm
I have to go anonymous here but I offer a service and I am sometimes so nervous around clients that I have had to go on side of road before. It is horrible and makes me want to quit. I now preplan the bathrooms cause after my first accident my stomach automatically starts going in overdrive once I get there.

sarahph1

Post Mon, May 08 2023, 3:49 pm
during my mitzvah tantz! I left for like 20 minutes!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette