Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Need ideas for how to get clients for my business
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 11 2023, 7:11 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:
hi! Would you have the video knowledge to be able to spend ten minutes in my snapfish account to see why none of my videos from 2007 to 2010 will play? They played fine back in those days and I had them backed up on an external drive and many years later when the external drive died, I went back into snap fish to view them again and back them up elsewhere and I can't. I can't remember if they were from a digital camera or a tiny handheld video recorder but it most certainly wasn't a cell phone then. Smile It wouldn't be such a big deal but it's from my twins first few years. I have great videos of them from age 3 onward but all videos from before age 3 are only on that snapfish account and I don't know what to do. These twins are teenagers now and I crave hearing their baby cries.......

PM me please if you think you can help! Hatzlacha with the business!

I just spent some time messaging their support. I'll pm you.

And the bold is the reason I am doing this! I want the memories preserved so that people can remember when their kids were babies and just starting to talk!

amother
Wallflower

Post Thu, May 11 2023, 7:33 pm
Just saw your ad on Mommy3b2c's WhatsApp status Very Happy . Looks great! Hatzlacha raba!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics