Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Amazon stopped giving return labels
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Hibiscus

Post Fri, May 12 2023, 4:56 pm
amother Coffee wrote:
This is ridiculous. I’m switching to Walmart+. Much more convenient returns and closer.

Don’t feel bad for Amazon. They’re not some heimish business. They’re an immensely profitable company with questionable business practices.

I had a nightmare with a walmart online return to the store. I ended up disputing the charge on my cc, but I would not want to deal with walmart rather than amazon - at walmart there's no one to talk to.

mfb

Post Fri, May 12 2023, 5:05 pm
I am still getting ups returns. And when I didn’t I called up and said I need one they told me to check back in the morning and it should be there and it was.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, May 12 2023, 6:10 pm
amother Hibiscus wrote:
I had a nightmare with a walmart online return to the store. I ended up disputing the charge on my cc, but I would not want to deal with walmart rather than amazon - at walmart there's no one to talk to.

That's not my experience. I've had decent customer service with chats and I never return in store. Only via return label and occasionally they let me keep the item without returning.

coffee girl

Post Fri, May 12 2023, 6:10 pm
amother Hibiscus wrote:

Same. There was noone to talk to at walmart and I ended up disputing the charge on my cc. Never had to do this with Amazon.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics